Trent's Last Case

rll_sb

Sep 8, 2015, 7:19:36 PM9/8/15
I just finished a mystery novel by E. C. Bentley entitled "Trent's Last
Case" and wonder if anyone else read it and saw the parallel to a canon?

I will not state the SH case name as it may reveal too much. The book by
Bentley is free on Project Gutenberg if you would like to read it. I admit
that I enjoyed it. Bentley also wrote some Trent detective short stories as
well as another novel entitled "The Woman in Black".

Regards,

- Russ in SB

rll_sb

Sep 9, 2015, 2:51:16 AM9/9/15
A correction:

The Woman in Black and Trent's Last Case are the same novel; for some
reason, the novel has two names. E.C. Bentley did write a series of
detective stories called "Trent Intervenes". His second novel is "Trent's
Own Case". Both are available at Amazon or Alibris.

- Russ