Sherlock Holmes Rings

Eddie Queboard

May 3, 2021, 4:37:22 PM5/3/21
!Shameless Self Promotion Ahead!

Hello to anyone that sees this, I have recently got into the interesting hobby of making rings from coins, and I'm sure a lot of you are aware of the commemorative 50p coin for Sherlock Holmes that was released a few years back.
I have been working on turning these coins into rings and have now set up an Etsy page in hopes of selling a few.
Take a look if you have a spare few minutes and drop me a message on Etsy if you end up becoming interested.

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/996945706/commemorative-50p-coin-sherlock-holmes?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=Commemorative+50p+coin+-+Sherlock+Holmes+Coin+Ring&ref=sr_gallery-1-1&organic_search_click=1&frs=1