Watson Question

rll_sb

Aug 30, 2015, 7:45:58 PM8/30/15
Hello Sherlockians,

I was listening to a radio SH story and Dr Watson returned to the Baker
street apartment after a day of working at his medical practice. Mt
question is "Did Dr Watson ever work at his medical practice when living
with SH in the canons? As I recall he was never working when he lived at
221B.

Thanks,

- Russ in SB

Steve Hodgson

Aug 31, 2015, 1:48:28 PM8/31/15
In article <ms04ga$e2h$1...@dont-email.me>, rll_sb <rlomb...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I was listening to a radio SH story and Dr Watson returned to the Baker
> street apartment after a day of working at his medical practice. Mt
> question is "Did Dr Watson ever work at his medical practice when living
> with SH in the canons? As I recall he was never working when he lived at
> 221B.

Hi Russ

I had a look through my copy I keep on my hard drive and I can't see
anything that suggests he did.

--
Cheers,

Steve

rll_sb

Sep 9, 2015, 2:45:57 AM9/9/15
Hi Steve,

Thanks, I thought as much but wasn't sure.

- Russ

"Steve Hodgson" wrote in message