Haiti

Tian

Jan 14, 2010, 4:01:17 PM1/14/10
To an aid worker, SUV is an acronym for Spontaneous Untrained Volunteer,
according to a voice heard on NPR's Talk of the Nation just now.
--
Tian
http://tian.greens.org

Don Stockbauer

Jan 14, 2010, 6:04:34 PM1/14/10
On Jan 14, 3:01 pm, Tian <tnhar...@aceweb.com> wrote:
> To an aid worker, SUV is an acronym for Spontaneous Untrained Volunteer,
> according to a voice heard on NPR's Talk of the Nation just now.

Wouldn't it be so much better if the Earth were not geologically
active?

Mudge

Jan 14, 2010, 6:18:56 PM1/14/10
On 2010-01-14 16:04:34 -0700, Don Stockbauer said:

> On Jan 14, 3:01�pm, Tian wrote:
>> To an aid worker, SUV is an acronym for Spontaneous Untrained Volunteer,
>> according to a voice heard on NPR's Talk of the Nation just now.
>
> Wouldn't it be so much better if the Earth were not geologically
> active?

According to one of your religionists Haiti caused its own problems by
making a deal with the debbil.

And those volcanoes just gotta stop emitting ash and smoke into the
atmosphere !

--
The Canadian Curmudgeon (in Calgary)
Fix the biosphere - eliminate people

Don Stockbauer

Jan 14, 2010, 7:06:58 PM1/14/10
On Jan 14, 5:18 pm, Mudge <Nos...@never.ever> wrote:
> On 2010-01-14 16:04:34 -0700, Don Stockbauer said:
>
> > On Jan 14, 3:01 pm, Tian wrote:
> >> To an aid worker, SUV is an acronym for Spontaneous Untrained Volunteer,
> >> according to a voice heard on NPR's Talk of the Nation just now.
>
> > Wouldn't it be so much better if the Earth were not geologically
> > active?
>
> According to one of your religionists Haiti caused its own problems by
> making a deal with the debbil.
>
> And those volcanoes just gotta stop emitting ash and smoke into the
> atmosphere !

Mudge, mudge...my religionists? I'm more the opposite.

Mudge

Jan 14, 2010, 8:15:02 PM1/14/10
On 2010-01-14 17:06:58 -0700, Don Stockbauer said:

Isn't he a Texican ? I fort he was from your state !

--
The Canadian Curmudgeon (in Calgary)

Save our precious CO2 - plant many trees

Tian

Jan 14, 2010, 8:30:53 PM1/14/10
Mudge wrote:
> On 2010-01-14 17:06:58 -0700, Don Stockbauer said:

>> r,

>>> According to one of your religionists Haiti caused its own problems by
>>> making a deal with the debbil.
>>>
>>> And those volcanoes just gotta stop emitting ash and smoke into the
>>> atmosphere !
>>
>> Mudge, mudge...my religionists? I'm more the opposite.

Sometimes I feel like that whole "representative" thing just goes
too far. But then, I'm proud to be from the banana shaped secular state
of California. Texas is full of Christians, and they can't deny it.

> Isn't he a Texican ? I fort he was from your state !

Ummm... Texicans have a Latino quality. Crackers like the one you're
referring to are Texans. (Hoping Don isn't offended by this remark.)

Don Stockbauer

Jan 14, 2010, 11:10:27 PM1/14/10
On Jan 14, 7:30 pm, Tian <tnhar...@aceweb.com> wrote:
> Mudge wrote:

> >> r,

> >> Mudge, mudge...my religionists?  I'm more the opposite.

Uh - I've been living in a cave the past few days, and I hadn't heard
that news story, thus my inappropriate comment.

> Sometimes I feel like that whole "representative" thing just goes
> too far. But then, I'm proud to be from the banana shaped secular state
> of California. Texas is full of Christians, and they can't deny it.
>
> > Isn't he a Texican ?  I fort he was from your state !
>
> Ummm... Texicans have a Latino quality. Crackers like the one you're
> referring to are Texans. (Hoping Don isn't offended by this remark.)

No, not offended at all. No big fan here.

Mudge

Jan 15, 2010, 1:55:20 PM1/15/10
On 2010-01-14 18:30:53 -0700, Tian said:

> Sometimes I feel like that whole "representative" thing just goes
> too far. But then, I'm proud to be from the banana shaped secular state
> of California. Texas is full of Christians, and they can't deny it.

I seem to recall Calyfornyah having a whole lot of Churchy type places
all praying for being saved when "the big one" causes the state to be
subducted into the Earth's mantle !!

Ummm... Texicans have a Latino quality. Crackers like the one you're
> referring to are Texans. (Hoping Don isn't offended by this remark.)

Hmmm - in my past intercourse with Don I didn't read him as a "Cracker"
- at least I didn't hear any Parrots chasing him around through the
sage !

Don Stockbauer

Jan 15, 2010, 2:07:31 PM1/15/10
On Jan 15, 12:55 pm, Mudge <Nos...@never.ever> wrote:
> On 2010-01-14 18:30:53 -0700, Tian said:
>
> > Sometimes I feel like that whole "representative" thing just goes
> > too far. But then, I'm proud to be from the banana shaped secular state
> > of California. Texas is full of Christians, and they can't deny it.
>
> I seem to recall Calyfornyah having a whole lot of Churchy type places
> all praying for being saved when "the big one" causes the state to be
> subducted into the Earth's mantle !!

I suppose you're joking, but actually California is staying on top,
the LA area is slipping north compared to the rest, and in like
5,000,000 years CA and SF will be sister cities.

> Ummm... Texicans have a Latino quality. Crackers like the one you're
>
> > referring to are Texans. (Hoping Don isn't offended by this remark.)
>
> Hmmm - in my past intercourse with Don I didn't read him as a "Cracker"
> - at least I didn't hear any Parrots chasing him around through the sage !

I think "Crackers" refers to one of our former beloved pressydents,
now in exile at Crawford. And there no sage around Victoria. Pecan
tress, yes. One guy keeps telling me to look out for rattlesnakes. No
RS's here.

Mudge

Jan 15, 2010, 2:16:21 PM1/15/10
On 2010-01-15 12:07:31 -0700, Don Stockbauer said:

> On Jan 15, 12:55�pm, Mudge wrote:
>> On 2010-01-14 18:30:53 -0700, Tian said:
>>
>>> Sometimes I feel like that whole "representative" thing just goes
>>> too far. But then, I'm proud to be from the banana shaped secular state
>>> of California. Texas is full of Christians, and they can't deny it.
>>
>> I seem to recall Calyfornyah having a whole lot of Churchy type places
>> all praying for being saved when "the big one" causes the state to be
>> subducted into the Earth's mantle !!
>
> I suppose you're joking, but actually California is staying on top,
> the LA area is slipping north compared to the rest, and in like
> 5,000,000 years CA and SF will be sister cities.

Hmmm - I must check the geology of the San Andreas fault - I fort the
stuff east of the fault was rolling over the stuff west of the fault
which I understood to be the subduction zone so the LA will eventually
lie somewhere under Tulsa - whatever, I won't be here to see it - nor
you, I suspect

> I think "Crackers" refers to one of our former beloved pressydents,
> now in exile at Crawford. And there no sage around Victoria. Pecan
> tress, yes. One guy keeps telling me to look out for rattlesnakes. No
> RS's here.

We have lots of them wee boogers up here all rattly and evil, hiding in
the warm moistyness of our drilling rigs cellars ! Shudder

Tian

Jan 15, 2010, 2:26:09 PM1/15/10
Mudge wrote:
> On 2010-01-14 18:30:53 -0700, Tian said:
>
>> Sometimes I feel like that whole "representative" thing just goes
>> too far. But then, I'm proud to be from the banana shaped secular state
>> of California. Texas is full of Christians, and they can't deny it.
>
> I seem to recall Calyfornyah having a whole lot of Churchy type places
> all praying for being saved when "the big one" causes the state to be
> subducted into the Earth's mantle !!

Yeah, but we also have Hollywood, a huge porn industry, San Francisco,
Silicon Valley, the Central Valley, Death Valley (appropriately named),
and who knows how many other unChristian things.

Tian

Jan 15, 2010, 2:50:01 PM1/15/10
Don Stockbauer wrote:
> On Jan 15, 12:55 pm, Mudge <Nos...@never.ever> wrote:
>> On 2010-01-14 18:30:53 -0700, Tian said:
>>
>>> Sometimes I feel like that whole "representative" thing just goes
>>> too far. But then, I'm proud to be from the banana shaped secular state
>>> of California. Texas is full of Christians, and they can't deny it.
>> I seem to recall Calyfornyah having a whole lot of Churchy type places
>> all praying for being saved when "the big one" causes the state to be
>> subducted into the Earth's mantle !!
>
> I suppose you're joking, but actually California is staying on top,
> the LA area is slipping north compared to the rest, and in like
> 5,000,000 years CA and SF will be sister cities.

SF is already and island, politically speaking... (in my mind Dobie Gray
sings "gimme the beat boys and play away I want to get lost in your rock
and roll and drift aways...")

>> Ummm... Texicans have a Latino quality. Crackers like the one you're
>>
>>> referring to are Texans. (Hoping Don isn't offended by this remark.)
>> Hmmm - in my past intercourse with Don I didn't read him as a "Cracker"
>> - at least I didn't hear any Parrots chasing him around through the sage !
>
> I think "Crackers" refers to one of our former beloved pressydents,
> now in exile at Crawford. And there no sage around Victoria. Pecan
> tress, yes. One guy keeps telling me to look out for rattlesnakes. No
> RS's here.

On the other hand, above and to the right of the monitor I'm typing on
there is a (plastic) snake in the grass. It's been not exactly flicking
its tongue at me for many years.

Mudge

Jan 15, 2010, 2:58:31 PM1/15/10
On 2010-01-15 12:50:01 -0700, Tian <tnha...@aceweb.com> said:

> On the other hand, above and to the right of the monitor I'm typing on
> there is a (plastic) snake in the grass. It's been not exactly flicking
> its tongue at me for many years.

Hmmm - I have a wee grey mousey sitting looking at me whilst covering
an ooooolllllllddddd Atari mouse from a very bygone age

Tian

Jan 15, 2010, 3:12:13 PM1/15/10
Mudge wrote:
> On 2010-01-15 12:07:31 -0700, Don Stockbauer said:

>>> I seem to recall Calyfornyah having a whole lot of Churchy type places
>>> all praying for being saved when "the big one" causes the state to be
>>> subducted into the Earth's mantle !!
>>
>> I suppose you're joking, but actually California is staying on top,
>> the LA area is slipping north compared to the rest, and in like
>> 5,000,000 years CA and SF will be sister cities.

For years my mom tried to get me to leave California because it was
going to fall into the sea. It didn't work because I just couldn't see
getting excited about such a remote threat.

Don Stockbauer

Jan 15, 2010, 4:42:07 PM1/15/10
On Jan 15, 1:16 pm, Mudge <Nos...@never.ever> wrote:
> On 2010-01-15 12:07:31 -0700, Don Stockbauer said:

> >> I seem to recall Calyfornyah having a whole lot of Churchy type places
> >> all praying for being saved when "the big one" causes the state to be
> >> subducted into the Earth's mantle !!
>
> > I suppose you're joking, but actually California is staying on top,
> > the LA area is slipping north compared to the rest, and in like
> > 5,000,000 years CA and SF will be sister cities.
>
> Hmmm - I must check the geology of the San Andreas fault - I fort the
> stuff east of the fault was rolling over the stuff west of the fault
> which I understood to be the subduction zone so the LA will eventually
> lie somewhere under Tulsa - whatever, I won't be here to see it - nor
> you, I suspect

I'll be here: in the form of thes epostings (my "wek" version).

Here you go:

Assuming the plate boundary does not change as hypothesized, projected
motion indicates that the landmass west of the San Andreas Fault,
including Los Angeles, will eventually slide past San Francisco, then
continue northwestward toward the Aleutian Trench, over a period of
perhaps twenty million years. Transform fault boundaries: Boundaries
where tectonic plates slide past one another in a horizontal fashion.
The San Andreas Fault of California is one of the longer transform
fault boundaries known.

And that came from here, where there is more.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Andreas_Fault

Don Stockbauer

Jan 15, 2010, 4:44:22 PM1/15/10

> I'll be here: in the form of thes epostings (my "wek" version).

Forgot to proof:

I'll be here, in the form of all my cyberspace postings (my "weak"
version).

Tian

Jan 16, 2010, 3:02:34 PM1/16/10
Mudge wrote:
> On 2010-01-15 12:50:01 -0700, Tian <tnha...@aceweb.com> said:
>>
>> On the other hand, above and to the right of the monitor I'm typing on
>> there is a (plastic) snake in the grass. It's been not exactly flicking
>> its tongue at me for many years.
>
> Hmmm - I have a wee grey mousey sitting looking at me whilst covering an
> ooooolllllllddddd Atari mouse from a very bygone age

I can look across the room at my Atari 1040 sitting on top of a row of
books with a copy of The Prize on top of it. I think the mouse is in the
closet behind me....

Mudge

Jan 16, 2010, 5:24:10 PM1/16/10
On 2010-01-16 13:02:34 -0700, Tian said:

> I can look across the room at my Atari 1040 sitting on top of a row of
> books with a copy of The Prize on top of it. I think the mouse is in
> the closet behind me....

Hmmm - my old MegaSTE went to a school wot wanted old cumputers when I
switched to the Mac in 1999 - in many ways, the Atari was better than
the Mac !

Tian

Jan 17, 2010, 1:07:24 AM1/17/10
Mudge wrote:
> On 2010-01-16 13:02:34 -0700, Tian said:
>
>> I can look across the room at my Atari 1040 sitting on top of a row of
>> books with a copy of The Prize on top of it. I think the mouse is in
>> the closet behind me....
>
> Hmmm - my old MegaSTE went to a school wot wanted old cumputers when I
> switched to the Mac in 1999 - in many ways, the Atari was better than
> the Mac !

I was given mine in the '02ish time frame. A guy that worked at Atari
Games had accepted theirs from people that were just getting rid of the
things. I took it because I've the space for it, and there was a time
when I had one on my desk. I went to an Apple in '90ish, and I gave that
Atari to my sister and brother in law. Haven't seen it since.

--
Tian
http://tian.greens.org

Don Stockbauer

Jan 17, 2010, 7:29:42 AM1/17/10
On Jan 17, 12:07 am, Tian <tnhar...@aceweb.com> wrote:
> Mudge wrote:
> > On 2010-01-16 13:02:34 -0700, Tian said:
>
> >> I can look across the room at my Atari 1040 sitting on top of a row of
> >> books with a copy of The Prize on top of it. I think the mouse is in
> >> the closet behind me....
>
> > Hmmm - my old MegaSTE went to a school wot wanted old cumputers when I
> > switched to the Mac in 1999 - in many ways, the Atari was better than
> > the Mac !
>
> I was given mine in the '02ish time frame. A guy that worked at Atari
> Games had accepted theirs from people that were just getting rid of the
> things. I took it because I've the space for it, and there was a time
> when I had one on my desk. I went to an Apple in '90ish, and I gave that
> Atari to my sister and brother in law. Haven't seen it since.

So far, I've never bought a computer. Always bummed time offa other
people's one way or another.

Mudge

Jan 17, 2010, 1:49:19 PM1/17/10
On 2010-01-16 23:07:24 -0700, Tian said:

> I was given mine in the '02ish time frame. A guy that worked at Atari
> Games had accepted theirs from people that were just getting rid of the
> things. I took it because I've the space for it, and there was a time
> when I had one on my desk. I went to an Apple in '90ish, and I gave that
> Atari to my sister and brother in law. Haven't seen it since.

I bought my first Atari - an 800 with a whole 48K of Ram, a 5.5" floppy
drive and a tape drive in 1978 - along with a 300 baud modem - luxury
!!!! And it only cost me about 4,000 Canadian $$ at the time !

And there was no spam from on-line stuff, such as it was in them thar days !

Mudge

Jan 17, 2010, 1:50:51 PM1/17/10
On 2010-01-17 05:29:42 -0700, Don Stockbauer said:

> So far, I've never bought a computer. Always bummed time offa other
> people's one way or another.

Hmmm - I was wondering who snuck in here at night !!!!!!

--
The Canadian Curmudgeon (in Calgary)

Don Stockbauer

Jan 17, 2010, 2:04:59 PM1/17/10
On Jan 17, 12:50 pm, Mudge <Nos...@never.ever> wrote:
> On 2010-01-17 05:29:42 -0700, Don Stockbauer said:
>
> > So far, I've never bought a computer.  Always bummed time offa  other
> > people's one way or another.
>
> Hmmm - I was wondering who snuck in here at night !!!!!!

No, not you, silly - you're too far away. I use Mommy's computer.
I've never grown up.

Mudge

Jan 17, 2010, 2:39:15 PM1/17/10
On 2010-01-17 12:04:59 -0700, Don Stockbauer said:

> On Jan 17, 12:50�pm, Mudge wrote:
>> On 2010-01-17 05:29:42 -0700, Don Stockbauer said:
>>
>>> So far, I've never bought a computer. �Always bummed time offa other
>>> people's one way or another.
>>
>> Hmmm - I was wondering who snuck in here at night !!!!!!
>
> No, not you, silly - you're too far away. I use Mommy's computer.
> I've never grown up.

And what are doing on that "secret society's ng ???

Don Stockbauer

Jan 17, 2010, 3:21:15 PM1/17/10
On Jan 17, 1:39 pm, Mudge <Nos...@never.ever> wrote:
> On 2010-01-17 12:04:59 -0700, Don Stockbauer said:

> >> Hmmm - I was wondering who snuck in here at night !!!!!!
>
> > No, not you, silly - you're too far away.  I use Mommy's computer.
> > I've never grown up.
>
> And what are doing on that "secret society's ng ???

It's alt.slack - the subgenius people. We hate each other. I attack
them, They attack me. Recently a nice young lady tried to act as go-
between, but as you can see everythings gone to hell again. I really
need to stay away from it, but it's an addiction. I like seeing
mindless, group behavior act itself out.

Don Stockbauer

Jan 17, 2010, 3:23:01 PM1/17/10
On Jan 17, 1:39 pm, Mudge <Nos...@never.ever> wrote:
> On 2010-01-17 12:04:59 -0700, Don Stockbauer said:

> >> Hmmm - I was wondering who snuck in here at night !!!!!!
>
> > No, not you, silly - you're too far away.  I use Mommy's computer.
> > I've never grown up.
>
> And what are doing on that "secret society's ng ???

See, a guy there makes fun of freemasons, and I attack him saying he's
a jerk, but he has xposts to the freemasons, who I have nothing
against, especially if they fix my bbq pit.

Don Stockbauer

Jan 18, 2010, 12:53:59 AM1/18/10

Free, that is.

Don Stockbauer

Jan 18, 2010, 5:26:41 AM1/18/10

Stasis.

Mudge

Jan 18, 2010, 2:08:41 PM1/18/10
On 2010-01-17 13:21:15 -0700, Don Stockbauer said:

> It's alt.slack - the subgenius people. We hate each other. I attack
> them, They attack me. Recently a nice young lady tried to act as go-
> between, but as you can see everythings gone to hell again. I really
> need to stay away from it, but it's an addiction. I like seeing
> mindless, group behavior act itself out.

And I have my newsreader set to cut all crossposts - but it didn't on
this occasion - sighhhh

And "subgenius" people - wot's that then ?

--
The Canadian Curmudgeon (in Calgary)

Don Stockbauer

Jan 18, 2010, 7:12:37 PM1/18/10
On Jan 18, 1:08 pm, Mudge <Nos...@never.ever> wrote:
> On 2010-01-17 13:21:15 -0700, Don Stockbauer said:
>
> > It's alt.slack - the subgenius people.  We hate each other.  I attack
> > them, They attack me.  Recently a nice young lady tried to act as go-
> > between, but as you can see everythings gone to hell again.  I really
> > need to stay away from it, but it's an addiction.  I like seeing
> > mindless, group behavior act itself out.
>
> And I have my newsreader set to cut all crossposts - but it didn't on
> this occasion - sighhhh
>
> And "subgenius" people - wot's that then ?

What aren't they?

Peruse to your heart's content:

www.subgenius.com

Tian

Jan 18, 2010, 8:03:06 PM1/18/10
Mudge wrote:
> On 2010-01-17 13:21:15 -0700, Don Stockbauer said:
>
>> It's alt.slack - the subgenius people. We hate each other. I attack
>> them, They attack me. Recently a nice young lady tried to act as go-
>> between, but as you can see everythings gone to hell again. I really
>> need to stay away from it, but it's an addiction. I like seeing
>> mindless, group behavior act itself out.
>
> And I have my newsreader set to cut all crossposts - but it didn't on
> this occasion - sighhhh
>
> And "subgenius" people - wot's that then ?

That's the Church of the Subgenius. They worship Bob and slack. Got its
start in a funny book. Still going as a way to pay the bills and laugh.
There was a cult of them a few cubes down from where I worked at Apple
Computer back in the late '80s time frame. Not what I would call a
dangerous religion in most cases.

Tian

Jan 18, 2010, 8:11:33 PM1/18/10

Yup. I recognize that style and the guy with the pipe. He oversaw my
workspace in a huge version back then. They had made it testing the
printer's ability to print supersized blowups of small images.
He was a bit pixelated, but it worked visually.

Don Stockbauer

Jan 18, 2010, 8:23:51 PM1/18/10

They are harmless, as you say. My mistake was to get in bad with
them. You get in bad with any clique and you'll get flack from it.

Mudge

Jan 19, 2010, 4:50:22 PM1/19/10
On 2010-01-18 18:03:06 -0700, Tian said:
> Mudge wrote:
>> On 2010-01-17 13:21:15 -0700, Don Stockbauer said:
>>
>>> It's alt.slack - the subgenius people. We hate each other. I attack
>>> them, They attack me. Recently a nice young lady tried to act as go-
>>> between, but as you can see everythings gone to hell again. I really
>>> need to stay away from it, but it's an addiction. I like seeing
>>> mindless, group behavior act itself out.
>>
>> And I have my newsreader set to cut all crossposts - but it didn't on
>> this occasion - sighhhh
>>
>> And "subgenius" people - wot's that then ?
>>
> That's the Church of the Subgenius. They worship Bob and slack. Got its
> start in a funny book. Still going as a way to pay the bills and laugh.
> There was a cult of them a few cubes down from where I worked at Apple
> Computer back in the late '80s time frame. Not what I would call a
> dangerous religion in most cases.

Not like "Scientology" then ???

I'll be having a boo at that site !

--
The Canadian Curmudgeon (in Calgary)

Don Stockbauer

Jan 19, 2010, 7:19:35 PM1/19/10

Actually, the subgeniuses and scientology war against each other.

Tian

Jan 20, 2010, 3:09:50 PM1/20/10

Scientology has a navy. The subgeniuses have much less.

--
Tian
http://tian.greens.org

Don Stockbauer

Jan 20, 2010, 4:04:47 PM1/20/10

Oh, the one ElRon used to evade taxes?

Mudge

Jan 20, 2010, 6:08:27 PM1/20/10
On 2010-01-20 13:09:50 -0700, Tian said:

> Don Stockbauer wrote:
>>
>> Actually, the subgeniuses and scientology war against each other.
>
> Scientology has a navy. The subgeniuses have much less.

Scientology has a Navy - I knew they had an Air Force, but then John
Travolta left the group in a huff, didn't he ???

Tian

Jan 21, 2010, 12:36:51 AM1/21/10
Mudge wrote:
> On 2010-01-20 13:09:50 -0700, Tian said:
>> Don Stockbauer wrote:
>>>
>>> Actually, the subgeniuses and scientology war against each other.
>>
>> Scientology has a navy. The subgeniuses have much less.
>
> Scientology has a Navy - I knew they had an Air Force, but then John
> Travolta left the group in a huff, didn't he ???

I didn't know about the Air Force. I remember back in my AOL days I was
eating at a greasy spoon with my girlfriend and she blew a fly off the
table. I was telling coworkers that was my idea of "air force" when I
got back to work. The joke gave the Air Force Veterans pause.

I think what they call their Navy is a big yacht. Nice thing to have a
seminar on or take the executives for a retreat in or whatever. My
information on it is second hand, a flier about it was given me by some
people protesting scientology in downtown Mountain View one day. What I
can say for sure is somebody thinks they have a navy and is offended by
that.

Don Stockbauer

Jan 21, 2010, 1:23:08 AM1/21/10

I though that by "Navy" you meant him going to the high seas to evade
taxes.

Tian

Jan 21, 2010, 4:41:53 AM1/21/10

I think of a boat as "a hole in the water you pour money into".
Tax dollars are additional, if paid. On that, I have no idea.

--
Tian
http://tian.greens.org

Don Stockbauer

Jan 21, 2010, 8:34:23 AM1/21/10

That can be said of everything one owns, innit?

Tian

Jan 21, 2010, 3:19:26 PM1/21/10

My condo is not a hole in the water! IT's a hole in the air.

Don Stockbauer

Jan 21, 2010, 10:30:45 PM1/21/10

I agree.