from Jerry Pournelle's Facebook page:

Lynn McGuire

Sep 8, 2022, 4:54:41 PM9/8/22
From the Chaos Manor Facebook page (run by the family):

"Well the rumors of my demise 5 years ago today are like my legacy:
greatly exaggerated, vaguely sinister and riddled with anomalies.

How about we catch up?

The internet over here isn’t bad, I remain a little bored as wars aren’t
needed and science fiction is nearly a moot point. (Everything ever
invented or discovered washes up here centuries early)

I miss conflict a little is all. But we make do.

Mr Heinlein and I play pickle ball against Pohl Andersen and Ghandi once
a week. Harlan Ellison is the referee. Usually Anthony Bordain makes lunch.

Then it’s off to our little book club with L Ron Hubbard and Lovecraft,
dinner at LaSere, a little HeavenFlix & chill for early evaluation, a
long crank call to Microsoft customer service, and maybe a little
surveillance of my foes.

Ooo wait, gotta go, some new mucky-muck is arriving at the gates and she
looks impatient."

Lynn

BCFD36

Sep 8, 2022, 5:16:40 PM9/8/22
That was truly inspired. Especially the last line, although she never
struck me as the "impatient" type.

--
Dave Scruggs
Captain, Boulder Creek Fire (Retired)

Jay E. Morris

Sep 8, 2022, 10:05:25 PM9/8/22
Well, it has been over a year since she last saw Phillip.

Lynn McGuire

Sep 8, 2022, 10:06:20 PM9/8/22
+1

Lynn