What Sharon Kay Anderson said on Facebook

1 view

a425couple

Feb 5, 2023, 7:00:38 PM2/5/23
What Sharon Kay Anderson said on Facebook

Sharon Kay Anderson
3h ·
So I think it’s time to go back to school. Ummm. Recently a family
member and a friend asked me why I blocked them. I was confused. I
checked just in case and there were no blocked people on my list. Then I
see this. Hmmm, I am not the only one. So now I am fixing my blocked
posts. I wondered where everybody had been! This is good to know. It's
ridiculous to have 450 friends and only 25 are allowed to see posts.
I ignored this post earlier because I didn’t think it worked. It WORKS!!
I have a whole new news feed. I’m seeing posts from people I haven’t
seen in years.
Here’s how to bypass the system FB now has in place that limits posts on
your news feed. Their new algorithm chooses the same few people - about
25 - who will read your posts. So hold your finger down anywhere in this
post and "copy" will pop up. Click "copy". Then go to your page, start a
new post, and put your finger anywhere in the blank field. "Paste" will
pop up and click "paste". This will bypass the system.
If you are reading this message, do me a favor and leave me a quick
comment...a "hello," a sticker, whatever you want, so you will appear in
my newsfeed.
okay here goes....HELLO. To regain friends in your news feed and get rid
of ads - Hold your finger anywhere in this post and click ′copy’. Go to
your page where it says ‘What's on your mind?’ Tap your finger anywhere
in the blank field. Click paste. This upgrades the system.
Hello new and old friends!🥰
It's sad we have to keep doing this to kill the Ads and see our friends
Trying this to see if it works.