Re: (tor dot com) Five Tough, Rough, and Rugged Heinlein Stories

Lynn McGuire

Mar 1, 2023, 4:06:45 PM3/1/23
On 3/1/2023 9:25 AM, James Nicoll wrote:
> Five Tough, Rough, and Rugged Heinlein Stories
>
> He-man stories for he-man readers!

https://www.tor.com/2023/03/01/five-tough-rough-and-rugged-heinlein-stories/

Dude, you rock ! Of course, I have read all five books. "The Star
Beast" is one of my Top Ten (23 actually) books.

The Heinlein apologist, Hugo and Nebula award winning author Jo Walton
says this about "Friday" in a 2009 review, "The worst book I love:
Robert Heinlein’s Friday". She complains that there is no plot but to
me, the best plot is just life.

https://www.tor.com/2009/06/14/the-worst-book-i-love-robert-heinleins-friday/

Lynn