“China has launched hundreds of satellites to target US”

Lynn McGuire

Mar 15, 2023, 7:01:49 PM3/15/23
“China has launched hundreds of satellites to target US: Space Force
chief says Beijing is developing anti-satellite missiles, electronic
jammers, lasers and technology that can MOVE rival orbiting platforms”

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11864231/Space-Force-chief-says-China-developing-anti-satellite-missiles-electronic-jammers-lasers.html

“China has launched dozens of satellites in the past six months and the
People's Liberation Army now has 347 orbiting craft that can gather
intelligence on American armed forces, according to the head of the U.S.
Space Force."

"Gen. Chance Saltzman told senators that Beijing was the 'most immediate
threat' to U.S. operations as it develops lasers to disrupt satellite
sensors, electronic warfare jammers and even builds craft that could
grab and move rival orbiting platforms out of position.”

China looks more and more to be a nation preparing for war. Heinlein's
“Sixth Column” book still looks to be appropriate.

Hat tip to:
https://www.drudgereport.com/

Lynn

Dimensional Traveler

Mar 15, 2023, 10:47:12 PM3/15/23
On 3/15/2023 4:01 PM, Lynn McGuire wrote:

> China looks more and more to be a nation preparing for war.

China has _always_ been preparing for war.

dirty old man.

Charles Packer

Mar 16, 2023, 3:24:06 AM3/16/23
Sounds more like Gen. Buck Turgidson in "Dr. Strangelove."

Titus G

Mar 20, 2023, 7:38:04 PM3/20/23
On 16/03/23 15:47, Dimensional Traveler wrote:
> On 3/15/2023 4:01 PM, Lynn McGuire wrote:
>>
>> China looks more and more to be a nation preparing for war.
>>
> China has _always_ been preparing for war.

Given that the US spends more on offence than the rest of the world does
on defence, it would be rather stupid of them not to.

Dimensional Traveler

Mar 20, 2023, 7:59:56 PM3/20/23
So what's their excuse prior to the USA existing? :P

Titus G

Mar 20, 2023, 8:17:48 PM3/20/23
On 21/03/23 12:59, Dimensional Traveler wrote:
> On 3/20/2023 4:38 PM, Titus G wrote:

>>> China has _always_ been preparing for war.
>>>

>> Given that the US spends more on offence than the rest of the world does
>> on defence, it would be rather stupid of them not to.
>
> So what's their excuse prior to the USA existing?  :P

:-)

Dimensional Traveler

Mar 20, 2023, 10:20:58 PM3/20/23
Hey, when I said "always" I meant it!

Titus G

Mar 21, 2023, 12:16:16 AM3/21/23
On 21/03/23 15:20, Dimensional Traveler wrote:
> On 3/20/2023 5:17 PM, Titus G wrote:

>>> So what's their excuse prior to the USA existing?  :P
>>>

>> :-)
>
> Hey, when I said "always" I meant it!

"Always" is a big word.
If you were a serious student of history like I am, you would know that
the only archaeological record of caveman preparation for warfare is the
unexpurgated documentary, "The Flintstones", in which can be seen the
club, a weapon of skull destruction being carried by what are obviously
US tax payers. There is no such evidence of any Chinese cave dwellers
manufacturing weapons preparing for war.
Therefore, the Chinese were NOT "always" preparing for war or the USA
existed before China did. QED.
Either way, you are wrong. (Unless you are a conspiracy therapist
claiming that Wilma, Fred, Betty and Barney and neighbours were the
inbred descendants of the only survivors of the Trump, Clinton and Biden
families after a US provoked Apocalypse).
Help. You could be right.
Sorry.