Hedgehog FAQ, reminder/where to get FAQ

Brian MacNamara

Aug 24, 2014, 7:42:29 PM8/24/14

Hi Fellow Hedgehogaholics,

Here's an overview of the changes this month:

Version 3.185 - 24 August 2014

No changes this month.

There are a number of ways to get the Hedgehog FAQ:

(1) It's usually posted around the 20th of each month on the rec.pets,
rec.answers and news.answers newsgroups.

(2) You can also get it by anonymous ftp at RTFM.MIT.EDU -- the main
news.answers repository:

ftp://rtfm.mit.edu/pub/usenet-by-group/rec.pets/

(That is, ftp to rtfm.mit.edu and cd into the directory
pub/usenet-by-group/rec.pets). The files themselves are called:

Hedgehog_FAQ_[1_7]_-_About_the_Hedgehog_FAQ
Hedgehog_FAQ_[2_7]_-_Finding_more_information
Hedgehog_FAQ_[3_7]_-_Intro_to_Hedgehogs_as_pets
Hedgehog_FAQ_[4_7]_-_Hedgehogs_as_pets
Hedgehog_FAQ_[5_7]_-_Care_and_Understanding
Hedgehog_FAQ_[6_7]_-_Advanced_Topics_in_Hedgehoggery
Hedgehog_FAQ_[7_7]_-_Wild_Hedgehogs

(3) If you're not getting tired of ways yet, you can get it from my hedgehog
web page, where I now have an HTMLized version of the faq:

http://HedgehogHollow.COM/

Or more specifically:

http://HedgehogHollow.COM/faq/

(4) And finally, if all else fails, or you just want to be sociable, you can
email me at macn...@hedgehoghollow.com, and I'll be happy to send it
to you.

And by the way, any thoughts, ideas, suggestions, corrections, etc. are
always welcome.

Regards...Brian (keeper of the hedgehog FAQ)
--
Brian MacNamara - macn...@HedgehogHollow.COM
Hedgehog Hollow: http://HedgehogHollow.COM/