The Timely Death of Genius --Tim Russert and George Carlin

tobetbaa

Jun 26, 2008, 9:19:04 AM6/26/08
Lunatics are beginning to blame Hillary Clinton for the death of Tim
Russert. It's a red flag when lunatics begin to blame suspicious death
on the "Clintonistas" because it means the fix is in. The death of
George Carlin, who was also a target of self-righteous lunatics,
should have raised its own flag, but we like to accept what we are
told.

The publicized cause of George Carlin's death -heart failure is a
generic term -it describes the "cause" of every death -even if the
fragile old man was smothered to death with a pillow, it would be
called "heart failure". "Oh nurse, Dr. Death is checking Carlin's
pulse."

Carlin's death is suspicious because he was under assault by the the
likes of right wing fanatics like O'reilly, who violently blasted
Carlin for suggesting that the United States is responsible for 9/11.
(in fact, Carlin merely said 'you reap what you sow') God Help Carlin
if he dared to expres his own opinion.

After Carlin died, self absorbed O'Reilly dug up an old clip from an
interview in 2001 showing him confronting Carlin about using "the F
word" because good folks that Oreilly thinks he represents are
supposed to be above this vulgarity.

Is this anti-Carlin hostility responsible for "heart failure"? -just
in time to deny him the spotlight as the recipient of the Mark Twain
award. Carlin will be the first Posthumous Award recipient of the
Prestigious Kennedy Center Honor, and the hostility of his worthless
critics speaks for itself.

http://surftofind.com/mystery

Natalie Teeger

Jun 26, 2008, 1:54:12 PM6/26/08
On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 06:19:04 -0700 (PDT), tobetbaa
<tobe...@gmail.com> wrote:
>After Carlin died, self absorbed O'Reilly dug up an old clip from an
>interview in 2001 showing him confronting Carlin about using "the F
>word" because good folks that Oreilly thinks he represents are
>supposed to be above this vulgarity.
Of course we see how O'Reily was above vulgarity when he
had his tirade on Extra.

tobetbaa

Jun 26, 2008, 2:30:24 PM6/26/08
On Jun 26, 1:54 pm, Natalie Teeger <replyonuse...@emailprivate.com>
wrote:

> On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 06:19:04 -0700 (PDT), tobetbaa<tobet...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >After Carlin died, self absorbed O'Reilly dug up an old clip from an
> >interview in 2001 showing him confronting Carlin about using "the F
> >word" because good folks that Oreilly thinks he represents are
> >supposed to be above this vulgarity.
>
> Of course we see how O'Reily was above vulgarity when he
> had his tirade on Extra.

it's called hypocricy !

CliffSongs

Jun 28, 2008, 12:54:51 PM6/28/08
You're both crazy. Nobody killed Carlin except time.

Now onto the newsgroup subject matter: do you think the ABB will adding new
dates or not this year?

"tobetbaa" <tobe...@gmail.com> wrote in message