for ardyth: highly entertaining pictures - ozca - (1/1)

levin

Mar 29, 2007, 2:02:42 PM3/29/07
I think everyone will enjoy this, just wanted to share!…

They give you access to some of the best groups others may not carry.
Great prices and support await you as you travel into the beautiful world of premium nntp access.
You can find almost anything you are looking for.
With some of the fastest connections around it's no wonder people love it and keep coming back.
Take a look, I know you'll love it as much as I do.
Take a look at all the great features below and imagine! You'll LOVE it.
One thing I love about them, they don't keep log files of the news I read or files I download.

Posting allowed!
Very long retention
Streaming audio and video
Blazing fast downloads

Wow, it's great isn't it? newsdude.net is awesome! http://www.newsdude.net - see you there

Uv ovyatalfut bol om i en ej! I eyfehugzeg og i azvawovfal! Udje ivmi i ujdihuvmez