Finding Glasses Sexy? Take Our Glasses Fetish Survey and Help Science!

Internet Sex Survey

Feb 26, 2007, 6:03:18 AM2/26/07
Dear readers (man or woman),

We are a group of scientists from Sweden and Italy doing research on
sexuality. Many sensitive issues in sexuality are poorly understood,
mostly due to lack of research. To partly remedy this, we do research
on "fetishism", broadly defined as sexual preferences that are both
fairly strong and not very common. No moral judgment is implied: we
simply view fetishism as one expression of human sexuality.

We post here to advertise a survey that targets people who are
sexually aroused by a partner or potential partner wearing EYEGLASSES/
SPECTACLES. To take the survey, click on the link below. It will take
at most 20 minutes to complete the survey. We offer a substantial
privacy guarantee: no sensitive data will be monitored or stored at
our site, only the answers you explicitly provide.

To take the survey click:
http://www.intercult.su.se/ISSI/surveys/GlassesSurvey.html

It would also be of value for our research if you could tell other
people about our initiatives, or give us hints about how to reach a
wider audience. The email address in this message is valid, and you
can use it to communicate with us.

On behalf of the whole research team research team -
http://www.intercult.su.se/ISSI/members.shtml - thank you for
supporting research on sexuality!

Hanna Aronsson
Graduate Student
Department of Zoology
Stockholm University
hanna.a...@zoologi.su.se

The Internet Sex Survey Initiative
http://www.intercult.su.se/ISSI/

Search terms: Eyeglass fetish, Spectacles fetish, Glasses fetish,
Girls with glasses, gwg, girls in glasses, Boys with glasses, Guys
with glasses, Women with glasses, Women in glasses, Men with glasses,
Astigmatism, specs, myopic, myopic girls,, myopic women, myopic boys,
myopic men, Nerd Fetish, Geek Fetish, Dork Fetish, Boys In
Spectacles, Men In Spectacles, Women In Spectacles, Girls In
Spectacles, eyewear, geeky girls, nerdy girls