3rd Season

Michael Warren

Dec 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/1/98
THE GUANARIUS CAPER

vs.

KILLER BEE

choose 1

Michael

Mike Granieri

Dec 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/1/98
Neither one of these are a particular favorite of mine. I'll go with
Killer Bee.

Mike G.

Anonymous

Dec 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/1/98
Bahbahbahbah bahbah bahbahbahbahbah bahbahbahbahbah bah bahbahbahbahbahbah!!
[The HAWAII FIVE-O theme song!]
My favorite part was the bambambambambambambam, where the chopped long
close up on Jack Lord's face was run, initially from a distance. He is
standing on top of a high rise and looks into the camera with his tell-tale
shock of hair separating from his "do." It was like a wild helicopter
ride, right up to his forehead!!
Which episode is it where the HF-O force has to rescue a rare violin from a
bunch of goons who find it in the car they stole from a maestro? There is a
scene where one of them tosses a rock towards the one who is holding it as
a baseball bat--then come a commercial break!!

In article <36644BB2...@earthlink.net>, Michael Warren

Mr. Mike

Dec 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/1/98
>THE GUANARIUS CAPER

Zipquik

Dec 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/2/98
>THE GUANARIUS CAPER
>
> vs.
>
>KILLER BEE
>

>choose 1

Was Killer Bee ever shown on the Family Channel ?

Carol S

Anonymous

Dec 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/2/98
Aloha, you guys! Hello!
In article <1998120122...@replay.com>, Anonymous
<nob...@replay.com> wrote:

> Bahbahbahbah bahbah bahbahbahbahbah bahbahbahbahbah bah bahbahbahbahbahbah!!
> [The HAWAII FIVE-O theme song!]
> My favorite part was the bambambambambambambam, where the chopped long
> close up on Jack Lord's face was run, initially from a distance. He is
> standing on top of a high rise and looks into the camera with his tell-tale
> shock of hair separating from his "do." It was like a wild helicopter
> ride, right up to his forehead!!
> Which episode is it where the HF-O force has to rescue a rare violin from a
> bunch of goons who find it in the car they stole from a maestro? There is a
> scene where one of them tosses a rock towards the one who is holding it as
> a baseball bat--then come a commercial break!!
>
> In article <36644BB2...@earthlink.net>, Michael Warren
> <imfp...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>

> > THE GUANARIUS CAPER
> >
> > vs.
> >
> > KILLER BEE
> >

> > choose 1
> >

> > Michael

William 'Mr. K' Kenlon

Dec 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/2/98
Zipquik wrote:

> Was Killer Bee ever shown on the Family Channel ?
>
> Carol S

No. Neither was season two's 'Which Way Did They Go?'...

William (not Bill) Kenlon

_______________________________________
| "...be quick to listen, slow to |
| speak, and slow to anger..." |
| -- St. James |
|_____________________________________|

Coral Gillespie

Dec 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/2/98
to Michael Warren

Michael Warren wrote:

> THE GUANARIUS CAPER
>
> vs.
>
> KILLER BEE
>
> choose 1
>
> Michael

I choose Killer Bee.

Coral.

MomH50

Dec 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/3/98
Have to vote for Killer Bee - the guy who stole the violin gives me
nightmares!!!!!
Debbie

Anonymous

Dec 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/4/98
Mauna Loa must have exploded!! Yoo Hoo!!
In article <1998120202...@replay.com>, Anonymous
<nob...@replay.com> wrote:

> Aloha, you guys! Hello!
> In article <1998120122...@replay.com>, Anonymous
> <nob...@replay.com> wrote:
>
> > Bahbahbahbah bahbah bahbahbahbahbah bahbahbahbahbah bah bahbahbahbahbahbah!!
> > [The HAWAII FIVE-O theme song!]
> > My favorite part was the bambambambambambambam, where the chopped long
> > close up on Jack Lord's face was run, initially from a distance. He is
> > standing on top of a high rise and looks into the camera with his tell-tale
> > shock of hair separating from his "do." It was like a wild helicopter
> > ride, right up to his forehead!!
> > Which episode is it where the HF-O force has to rescue a rare violin from a
> > bunch of goons who find it in the car they stole from a maestro? There is a
> > scene where one of them tosses a rock towards the one who is holding it as
> > a baseball bat--then come a commercial break!!
> >
> > In article <36644BB2...@earthlink.net>, Michael Warren

Teresa

Dec 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/6/98
KILLER BEE -- without a doubt!

Teresa

Teresa

Dec 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/6/98

Teresa wrote in message <3669c...@news.access.net.au>...

>KILLER BEE -- without a doubt!
>

>Teresa

It's a "Danno" thing!!

BBoop100

Dec 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/22/98
>Bahbahbahbah bahbah bahbahbahbahbah bahbahbahbahbah bah bahbahbahbahbahbah!!
>[The HAWAII FIVE-O theme song!]

Let it be known that a new generation also likes this theme song.

Riding in our car the other night, with "the song" playing on my tape deck, my
18 month smiled when he heard it begin, and applauded upon it's ending. Yes!
An 18 month old is smarter than some people at TV Guide who didn't even
nominate the Five-O theme song in their poll.

Betty
28 year long JL Fan
and not about to stop now!
Aloha Jack.....I'll see you
when I get there.

Krazy...@webtv.net

Dec 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/24/98
hey this was the best show that ever was on the tube then, favorite
line: was book 'em Dano

Be a little "KZRY" sometimes, it will do you good.