Five-O's car on display!

just-announcing

Dec 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/4/98
Just a little announcement,

In Honolulu Dec 4,5,6th, there will be a new Antique and collector's
show. some guy discovered that such shows don't occur much in Hawaii
during the holiday season, and decided to cash in.

I heard about it on local radio station KCCN 1420 AM last morning, he
had an interview about it.

Anyway, the point for this group is...

There will be on display Five-O's car from the series. No, it's not
for sale, but you can get your picture taken with it. Along with
assorted other Five-O stuff, so they say.

Those of you who are major Five-O nuts, feel free to jump a jet to
Honolulu and look for the Antique show when you get here. All this
weekend.

Aloha
Jeff-o

Mr. Mike

Dec 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/4/98
On Fri, 04 Dec 1998 08:32:49 GMT, just-announcing wrote:

>There will be on display Five-O's car from the series. No, it's not
>for sale, but you can get your picture taken with it. Along with
>assorted other Five-O stuff, so they say.
>
>Those of you who are major Five-O nuts, feel free to jump a jet to
>Honolulu and look for the Antique show when you get here. All this
>weekend.

Carey Anderson, who is organizing a reunion of sorts to be held on January 22nd
next year, will also be at this show dispensing information about the 30th
anniversary of Five-O.

See http://www.mjq.net/fiveo for more details.

Anonymous

Dec 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/4/98
Is it the black Mercury? Did Hawaiian law enforcement agencies ever really
have such a car during their histories? Or is it all just Jack Lord
fiction?

In article <36679cf0.321474907@news-server>, just-announcing wrote:

> Just a little announcement,
>
> In Honolulu Dec 4,5,6th, there will be a new Antique and collector's
> show. some guy discovered that such shows don't occur much in Hawaii
> during the holiday season, and decided to cash in.
>
> I heard about it on local radio station KCCN 1420 AM last morning, he
> had an interview about it.
>
> Anyway, the point for this group is...
>

> There will be on display Five-O's car from the series. No, it's not
> for sale, but you can get your picture taken with it. Along with
> assorted other Five-O stuff, so they say.
>
> Those of you who are major Five-O nuts, feel free to jump a jet to
> Honolulu and look for the Antique show when you get here. All this
> weekend.
>

> Aloha
> Jeff-o

BBoop100

Dec 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/22/98
>Is it the black Mercury? Did Hawaiian law enforcement agencies ever really
>have such a car during their histories? Or is it all just Jack Lord
>fiction?

Tell me this is a rethorical question, pleeease.

Betty
28 year long JL Fan
and not about to stop now!
Aloha Jack.....I'll see you