No later 1999 H5O convention - sorry

Kakaline

Dec 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/16/98
Unfortunately it appears that there won't be a later 1999 H5O convention like
the one I had proposed awhile back. The contact who could have arranged such
an event has personal matters to attend to and won't be able to pursue this at
this time. I've sent this email to all the fans who responded and posted this
message to the newsgroup.

Some of you may be relieved, since 1999 is just around the corner and a trip
such as this is hard on the wallet. I'm really hoping something can be
organized for the millennium, so don't despair - things could change.
Hopefully the convention in January is a big hit and this will lead to
something in the year 2000. I'll let you know if anything comes up. Sorry for
the disappointing news.

Kakaline (Kathy)