24 Karat Kill

Arthur Wheelan

Dec 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/4/98
When WGN ran the "24 Karat Kill" episode, they cut out one of the
great moments in Five-O history: Steve-O is rushing into his office
and he looks at his secretary and points at the coffee pot. She rushes
to get him his coffee. Those were the good old days!

Mike Granieri

Dec 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/5/98
I noticed in a later episode that the coffee urn and the styrofoam cups had been replaced by a carafe and china coffee set on a table in McGarrett's office. He very gentlemanly served a cup to a female visitor. I guess being head of 5-0 (and a ratings hit for CBS) got him some perks in later years.

Mike g.