Want to Trade Hawaii 5-0?

UNCLE Agnt

Dec 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/7/98
I have 215 episodes (most not from Family Channel) and I want the remaining
60-or-so. Anyone interested in trading?

Phil Paule

Dec 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/10/98
I have pictures of me masturbating while watching H50... I will trade with
you
UNCLE Agnt wrote in message
<19981207080605...@ng-bw1.aol.com>...

UNCLE Agnt

Dec 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/11/98
>From: "Phil Paule" <pau...@email.msn.com>
>Date: 12/11/98 12:12 AM Eastern Standard Time
Book him, Dano --- first degree asshole-ism.

Mr. Mike

Dec 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/11/98
On Thu, 10 Dec 1998 21:12:48 -0800, "Phil Paule" <pau...@email.msn.com> wrote:

>I have pictures of me masturbating while watching H50... I will trade with
>you

Only if the pictures show your father and brother helping you.

Teresa

Dec 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/12/98

Mr. Mike wrote in message <367aab53....@news.paralynx.com>...

With d**kw*ts like Mr. Paule, it is better just to ignore them! I have
adjusted my news filter so that I don't have to read garbage like his post.
I advise everyone else to do the same.

Teresa