hawaii 5-0 episodes on tape

Karin Vasvari

Dec 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/16/98
hi i was wonderin if someone could pease copy the following hawaii 5-0
episodes on tape for me please-there are 9 episodes total and they are-
follow the white brick road, murder with a golden touch, deadly doubles,
tread the kings shadow, cop on the cover, honor is an unmarked grave, a
sentence to steal, secret witness, and 3,000 crooked miles to honolulu.
i would like to have 3 episodes on each tape for a total of 3 tapes. vhs
tapes,please. thank you. please let me know. thank you. karin
vasvari kh...@webtv.net(karin vasvari)