H5O Convention (not to be confused with the one in January)

Kakaline

Dec 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/3/98
Just a short note to say that I received about 16 - 20 responses for the
possible convention in late 1999. Most of the responses didn't include
spouses/significant others so there may be a lot more. I forwarded them to the
person with all the contacts and hopefully he'll get a response from his
contact/contacts soon. I promise to let you know whether this is a go or not.
Since it's important to get a commitment from the stars of the show, it may
take a little longer to get all the information, but as soon as I know
something (anything), I will let you know. Hope you didn't think I forgot.

Kakaline (Kathy)