WGN RENIGS!

TAGarl

Dec 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/21/98
I just received a letter from Ruth about 5-0 and WGN that follows:

Hi everyone!

Several weeks ago I sent an email to George at WGN from their web site
about when they would start showing Hawaii Five-O on a daily basis. His
replay was that they had no plans to do so. Maybe if others would
e-mail WGN, they might see the viewers with the outer feed want to see
it more. I have the local feed and don't get it at all but was hoping
if it went on a daily basis we would also get it. Seems like WGN keeps
changing their mind as I thought last summer I had read that it was
going to a daily status in 1999. Happy holidays! Ruth

In return, I wrote my own letter to WGN(http://wgntv.com) and I suggest that
fans write them also.........

I can't believe that I just read from another fan that GEORGE at WGN said that
WGN has no plans to show HAWAII 5-0 on a daily basis. When you purchased the
rights to the program, management said that it would be shown at 12:30 am on
Mondays beginning in October and moving to a regular daily time period at the
beginning of the new year. Come on guys!, What's the deal now? If you can't
commit to the program, please sell it to another network that will.

Mr. Mike

Dec 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/22/98
What is all this flap? A posting in this newsgroup some time ago said:

>WGN is airing the show on Sunday nights at 11 p.m. (Central time) beginning
>October 4, 1998. In the spring of 1999, the show will move to a daytime slot
>Monday to Friday.

That gives them a few more months yet.