To Native Hawaiians

TAGarl

Dec 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/13/98
and others on this list who speak Hawaiian. I am completing my dissertation
for my doctorate and need a translation in to Hawaiian of the following for my
acknowledgements.

To all involved, Thank you very much.

I feel the Aloha spirit is necessary to convey the appreciation that i feel.

MAHALO
T. GARLAND (soon to be Doctor)

Mr. Mike

Dec 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/13/98
On 13 Dec 1998 03:12:51 GMT, tag...@aol.com (TAGarl) wrote:

>and others on this list who speak Hawaiian. I am completing my dissertation
>for my doctorate and need a translation in to Hawaiian of the following for my
>acknowledgements.

Try posting in soc.culture.hawaii instead...

Mr. Mike's True Crime Books For Sale -- http://www.truecrime.net/books
And visit The Jack Olsen Home Page -- http://www.truecrime.net/jackolsen