Delurking

Andrew Cuthbert

Sep 10, 2003, 6:23:30 PM9/10/03
Hey everyone!

I've been lurking for quite a while now, and this is my first post. I love
all the discussions and especially enjoy reading MSTings of fan fiction. Do
any of you know of a site where I can find more?
I've been a Harry Potter fanatic for about 4 years, my favourite book is POA
and I live in England.

Hope to speak to you all soon!

Andrew Cuthbert

Richard A. Benedict

Sep 10, 2003, 6:35:30 PM9/10/03
Welcome aboard! Let me conjure up a chair for you. Stay awhile, enjoy some
Every Flavour Beans, and never mind the trolls. (Although they sure can smell!
Phew!)

As for fan fiction you might want to try Fiction Alley -
http://www.fictionalley.org/. I hope this helps.

Again, welcome!

>Subject: Delurking
>From: "Andrew Cuthbert" Andrew....@hollesley02.fsnet.co.uk
>Date: 9/10/03 6:23 PM Eastern Daylight Time

Richard A. Benedict
Baltimo...@aol.com
TheKingL...@aol.com
Glen Burnie, Maryland, U.S.A.

Darmok

Sep 11, 2003, 6:46:58 AM9/11/03

A big hearty Hagrid welcome to you Andrew. Enjoy your stay ... watch
out for the Canary Creams, which seem to be making their way around.
Care for a bit of a nip of 'Ogdens'? I seem to have a copious supply
on hand for some reason.

"Mirab, with sails unfurled ..."

Petrea Mitchell

Sep 14, 2003, 12:54:22 PM9/14/03
At Wed, 10 Sep 2003 23:23:30 +0100,
Andrew Cuthbert <Andrew....@hollesley02.fsnet.co.uk> strode forth and proclaimed:

> I've been lurking for quite a while now, and this is my first post. I love
> all the discussions and especially enjoy reading MSTings of fan fiction. Do
> any of you know of a site where I can find more?

Well, the granddaddy of all MSTing sites is:
<http://pinky.wtower.com/mistings/>

Do come in, and mind the cats...

--
/