Hasta!

Fish Eye no Miko

Jun 18, 2003, 3:12:45 PM6/18/03
Hey, all!

I'm going go join those who are bailing until they've read the book. Don't
know when that will be; I'm hoping it'll be before the weekend after next
(the 28th-29th). I'll miss you guys... <sniff>

Catherine Johnson.
--
fenm at cox dot net
Right now you are reading my .sig quote.

Craig McMartin

Jun 18, 2003, 3:13:14 PM6/18/03

"Fish Eye no Miko" <fis...@deadmoon.circus> wrote in message

Goodbye Catherine! Come back soon! We'll all miss your unique style of MSTs!
I know i will!! ;_;

c_man_uk

Sirius Kase

Jun 18, 2003, 3:32:21 PM6/18/03
In article <bcqdkr$3pg$1...@news7.svr.pol.co.uk>, Craig McMartin
<cr...@cmcmartin.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

Take care, enjoy, enjoy

--
sirius kase - I don't promote the FAQs because I'm a control freak, I promote
them because they are worth reading, and I think everyone would enjoy them.

http://www.hogwarts-library.net/reference/

Jon Crowley

Jun 18, 2003, 3:36:01 PM6/18/03

"Fish Eye no Miko" <fis...@deadmoon.circus> wrote in message

We'll miss you too Catherine!

Dragon Friend

Jun 18, 2003, 4:47:36 PM6/18/03
"Fish Eye no Miko" <fis...@deadmoon.circus> wrote in message
> Hey, all!
>
> I'm going go join those who are bailing until they've read the book.
Don't
> know when that will be; I'm hoping it'll be before the weekend after next
> (the 28th-29th). I'll miss you guys... <sniff>
>
> Catherine Johnson.

We will miss you too! Hurry back :-)

Dragon Friend
--
"Humanity... so noble, always willing to sacrifice... the other fellow." ~~
Max von Sydow in NEEDFUL THINGS. "...perhaps all the dragons of our lives

mag3

Jun 18, 2003, 9:57:03 PM6/18/03
Quoting "Fish Eye no Miko" <fis...@deadmoon.circus> regarding Hasta! in a
message dated Wed, 18 Jun 2003 12:12:45 -0700:

>Hey, all!
>
>I'm going go join those who are bailing until they've read the book. Don't
>know when that will be; I'm hoping it'll be before the weekend after next
>(the 28th-29th). I'll miss you guys... <sniff>

Itterasshai!!! :-)

__________________________________

Regards,
Arnold.

(E-mail address altered, to prevent spamming. :-|
Remove all asterisks and the *hates*spam* to get true address.)

Frank White

Jun 18, 2003, 9:25:09 PM6/18/03
In article <YO2Ia.91815$hd6.21824@fed1read05>, fis...@deadmoon.circus
says...

>Hey, all!
>
>I'm going go join those who are bailing until they've read the book.
Don't
>know when that will be; I'm hoping it'll be before the weekend after
next
>(the 28th-29th). I'll miss you guys... <sniff>
>
>Catherine Johnson.

Bye! Being seeing you! (makes a PSICorps sign)

(You know, if might be necessary to bail off RAAM
and a lot of other newsgroups, too. I suspect
people are going to be talking about "The Order of
the Pheonix" (and blabbing secrets) EVERYwhere.
The Internet itself... may not be safe for those
trying to avoid spoilers...)

FW. Who's schizo enough to be going to ride it out.

Sirius Kase

Jun 20, 2003, 12:28:26 PM6/20/03
In article <bcr3dl$nnq$1...@news.fsr.net>, Frank White
<fwhite*NOSPAM*@colfax.com> wrote:

> FW. Who's schizo enough to be going to ride it out.

I've been lucky until this morning. I bumped into an unannounced
spoiler in Tennant's horrible death poll thread.

If you go there, beware of posts by Jane Grey.

I've been very picky about which threads to read, but I got hit. Oh
well, tonight's the night, everything's all right, I'll just know
something not to be worried about.