In Doc Trina Ted

David Dalton

Jan 19, 2023, 3:40:18 AM1/19/23
Wordplay:

In the thread “The war on J.K. Rowling”
on alt.buddha.short.fat.guy , Noah Sombrero wrote
"The whole thing is much too complicated for me. How would I know
whether I have been indoctrinated?”

and I replied

"In Doc Trina Ted? Is Trina Ted two-spirit? :-)”

Note that I define two-spirit differently from transgender.

Transgender has the spirit of one gender in a body
of the opposite sex.

Two-spirit has both male and female sexual harmonics
in either a male body or female body or, rarely, a
hermaphrodite body. Some two-spirit people identify
as non-binary.

I go into more details about that on the Eight Sexual Harmonics
theory subpage of my Salmon on the Thorns webpage.

For details of my latest at-tempt to magickally instigate a global
new age, see “Seagull moon onset” on alt.religion.druid .

"I gave my love a golden feather/I gave my love a heart of stone/and when you
find a golden feather/it means you'll never lose your way back home." (R.R.)