J.K. Rowling possible romantic match with Graham Hancock

David Dalton

Sep 16, 2021, 6:00:17 PM9/16/21
This came up on the thread
J.K. Rowling: 'It Isn't Hate to Speak the Truth’
on alt.atheism and other groups, on the debate
over transgender people.

The following is one of the posts on my
“various matches” thread on alt.religion.druid .
For a brief summary of my eight sexual harmonics
theory, which is discussed and applied on that
thread, see about two thirds of the way through the
Recent Changes/Working Notes subpage of my
Salmon on the Thorns webpage.

The Dalai Lama’s Oracle is straight-type-2-M in
my species and is a.s.r. and is thus compatible
e.g. with bif Zhang Ziyi (Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon),
though of course so am I.

Her husband Wang Feng is straight-type-1-M and
compatible e.g, with Santha Faiia, the spouse
of Graham Hancock.

Graham Hancock is bim and compatible e.g.
with straight-type-2-F J.K. Rowling, who had
an old lock that has been dissolved.

Her husband Neil Murray is gay so there
can be a bridged threesome of
J.K.--Graham--Neil. Any age differences
shouldn’t be significant after the evolution.

“‘You could lay down your head by a sweet river bed/But Sonny
always remembers what it was his Mama said” (Ron Hynes)

David Dalton

Feb 23, 2022, 3:22:06 AM2/23/22
On Thursday, September 16, 2021 at 7:30:17 PM UTC-2:30, David Dalton wrote:

> The following is one of the posts on my
> “various matches” thread on alt.religion.druid .
> For a brief summary of my eight sexual harmonics
> theory, which is discussed and applied on that
> thread, see about two thirds of the way through the
> Recent Changes/Working Notes subpage of my
> Salmon on the Thorns webpage.

Actually there is now an Eight Sexual Harmonics
subpage to that webpage.

> The Dalai Lama’s Oracle is straight-type-2-M in
> my species and is a.s.r. and is thus compatible
> e.g. with bif Zhang Ziyi (Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon),
> though of course so am I.
>
> Her husband Wang Feng is straight-type-1-M and
> compatible e.g, with Santha Faiia, the spouse
> of Graham Hancock.
>
> Graham Hancock is bim and compatible e.g.
> with straight-type-2-F J.K. Rowling, who had
> an old lock that has been dissolved.
>
> Her husband Neil Murray is gay so there
> can be a bridged threesome of
> J.K.--Graham--Neil. Any age differences
> shouldn’t be significant after the evolution.

DRD