News about Indy 4

Vera

May 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/29/98

Mr Showbiz has some interesting news
on Indy 4! Check it out at:

http://www.mrshowbiz.com/news/confidential/

Bye!
-Vera

---
http://members.xoom.com/VeraJ/ (HF Fanpage)

red...@ix.netcom.com

May 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/29/98

Vera wrote:

> Mr Showbiz has some interesting news
> on Indy 4! Check it out at:
>
> http://www.mrshowbiz.com/news/confidential/
>
> Bye!
> -Vera
>
> Vera, so we don't have to climb over hill and dale, how about
telling us the news? Thanks!

redhawk

Vera

May 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/31/98

Oh, I didn't know that this would have been more ... proper. Sorry.
So, here is what mr.showbiz said:

Indy's Next Adventure?

Is that Indiana Jones on the horizon?
According to an item this week on the Ain't-It-
Cool-News Web site, the summer of 2000
could mark the return of Harrison Ford's
swashbuckling archeologist, who hasn't been
seen on the big screen since 1989. The site
reports that screenwriter Jeffrey Boam, who penned Indiana Jones
and the Last Crusade, the third installment in the popular franchise,
has finished a screenplay titled Indiana Jones and the Lost
Continent. Paramount Pictures and DreamWorks SKG, having just
partnered on the current hit Deep Impact, as well as director Steven
Spielberg's upcoming Saving Private Ryan, are said to be reteaming
for the fourth Indy opus.

Not so fast, says Marvin Levy, the spokesman for Indy director
Spielberg. "Jeffrey Boam is the one person who has been associated
with the project over the years, but the project's not on any list that I
have right now." Adds Boam, "I turned in a script two years ago, but
I haven't heard anything about it lately. And The Lost Continent
wasn't the title謡e do have a title, but [producer] George [Lucas]
wouldn't even let me put it on the title page."

One of the biggest difficulties in getting Indy before cameras appears
to be scheduling. Spielberg recently decided to direct Memoirs of a
Geisha, a fictional drama about a Japanese girl. That shoot is
expected to begin early in 1999, which wouldn't leave the filmmaker
much time to launch another Indy adventure for the summer of
2000蓉nless, that is, he's willing to shoot two movies virtually back-
to-back (as he did with Jurassic Park and Schindler's List). And
then there's the question of George Lucas' availabilty. Right now,
Lucas is a busy man himself, prepping a little Star Wars project for
release next summer.

Angela Boyko

Jun 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/1/98

Harrison just said, on Rosie O'Donnell's show, that there is no script,
so there are no plans for a fourth movie.

(And Magic Johnson just said that Harrison is going to be on his show
Tuesday!)

Angela

* Brought to you from somewhere in New Brunswick, Canada, eh?
* My e-mail address has been altered to block spam. Deal with it. :-)
* Check out the alt.fan.harrison-ford FAQ at
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/4439/ford_faq.html

Mike Marosy

Jun 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/1/98

Angela Boyko wrote:

> Harrison just said, on Rosie O'Donnell's show, that there is no script,
> so there are no plans for a fourth movie.

Also, in the latest edition of the Lucasfilm Fan Club Magazine, at the
end of each issue's Q and A with producer Rick Macullum (sp?), Rick was
asked, "Is there anything else going on right now, like a new Indy
movie?"

Rick answered, "There is nothing else but Star Wars now."

I think it may be awhile yet.

Mike
(remove "nospam" to reply)

Kate Musica

Jun 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/1/98

Angela Boyko wrote:

> Harrison just said, on Rosie O'Donnell's show, that there is no script,
> so there are no plans for a fourth movie.
>
> (And Magic Johnson just said that Harrison is going to be on his show
> Tuesday!)
>
> Angela

I heard that....does he mean tomorrow, next tuesday, what tuesday?
--
Kate Musica
http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Set/2684/index.html

*"You know how a woman gets a man excited?" -Quinn Harris "How?" -Robin
Monroe "She shows up! That's it. We're guys; we're easy." -Quinn
Harris

Halleran

Jun 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/1/98

> >(And Magic Johnson just said that Harrison is going to be on his show
> >Tuesday!)
> >

> Can anybody tell me what network Magic Johnson's show is on? I've never heard
> of it (I am assuming it's a brand new show.)

I think Rosie said (at the very end of the interview with MJ).... "and his show
starts June 8th....." So, that means Harrison will be on Tuesday the 9th???

So, who knows what network? what time? what is the name of the show?
THANKS!!!
------
Lieutenant Halleran
"We may be old . . . . .But, we're sturdy!"

ChannJens

Jun 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/2/98

In article <Pine.SOL.3.91.98060...@fan1.fan.nb.ca>, Angela
Boyko <aa...@yadda.yadda.com> writes:

>(And Magic Johnson just said that Harrison is going to be on his show
>Tuesday!)

Can anybody tell me what network Magic Johnson's show is on? I've never heard
of it (I am assuming it's a brand new show.)

--ChannJens

nbabc

Jun 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/2/98

Halleran wrote:

> > >(And Magic Johnson just said that Harrison is going to be on his show
> > >Tuesday!)
> > >

> > Can anybody tell me what network Magic Johnson's show is on? I've never heard
> > of it (I am assuming it's a brand new show.)
> >

> I think Rosie said (at the very end of the interview with MJ).... "and his show
> starts June 8th....." So, that means Harrison will be on Tuesday the 9th???
>
> So, who knows what network? what time? what is the name of the show?
> THANKS!!!
> ------
> Lieutenant Halleran
> "We may be old . . . . .But, we're sturdy!"

Thanks for the info as to WHEN Magic's new show is starting. Now I can
tell YOU that it's going to be on the FOX Network at 11:30pm. Lots of
compeition in this time slot, but having Harrison Ford on, can't hurt!
:)

Hope that helps you who were asking. I had wondered when it was
starting, so thanks for that.

Omi