Leonard Cohen just passed :)

thang ornerythinchus

Nov 10, 2016, 9:38:03 PM11/10/16
I am unbearably sad. The man who took more of the world's pain than
anyone I ever knew of and made it his own tossed in the towel. He
took a look around and said "I cannot help you any more".

Farewell Leonard, you made uncountable lives much more bearable. I
hope your afterlife is full of poets and philosophers and musicians.

Tonight, drunkenness, pot and Dress Rehearsal Rag.

*and might just buy a bottle of ouzo to do the great man justice*

I haven't cried for many years but this morning I cried.