How's Harlan?

thang ornerythinchus

Mar 1, 2014, 8:56:15 PM3/1/14
How's Harlan going nowadays? I recall he had a scare some time ago
and like me, he's getting long in the tooth.

May he however prosper and live long. He deserves it. Favourite
quote "Look, I donno man" (Esquire).

Favourite story - the one where the pain of the world is so bad,
including the death of his daughter in a car crash, the proponent
looks forward to death - only to awaken on a plane where he is revered
and was chosen, from billions, to live for awhile on earth where the
pain is immeasurably less than elsewhere in the universe.

Can't recall the name, but it's probably in my library, which is so
damn large now I can't be bothered looking.

cheers Harlan, maybe someone will pass on my best wishes

thang (in Australia)