Harlan Ellison interview 1979

Will Dockery

Jul 8, 2018, 2:19:17 PM7/8/18
In case it wasn't seen in the earlier post, here is a nice find, Harlan Ellison in his own voice, circa early 1980s. I haven't read this since that time period, but it was a bit I would return to often... Ellison at his candid, most readable conversational tone:

http://www.tcj.com/the-harlan-ellison-interview/

"This interview with Harlan Ellison was conducted in 1979, and it is therefore a time capsule to a different world of comics culture — and, I suppose, of everything else..." -Gary Groth

And so it goes.

edrh...@hotmail.com

Jul 10, 2018, 9:59:15 PM7/10/18
I remember Tom Snyder interviewing Harlan Ellison. I didn't realize Harlan was on Tom's show as often as he was;

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=tom+snyder+harlan+ellison