Harlan Ellison autograph

Lachma...@gmail.com

Nov 11, 2007, 10:38:05 PM11/11/07
I have a special edition of Deathbird Stories (SFBC 50th anniversary,
2005), which I would love to get Mr. Ellison to sign. I am willing to
send the book over to the right place and pay for Mr. Ellison's
autograph in addition to paying for the return shipment fees.

I do not know if this is possible, nor how to do it. I have purchased
several autographed books from HERC in the distant past, but I did not
want to send this book to HERC, just to have them not know what to do
with it...

I someone could respond with some notion as to whether or not this is
possible, and if so - how...

Thanks much,
Tal
-GB-