New Topic [Re: ****Attention Mimus****

1 view

Daedalus

Aug 14, 2008, 3:15:43 PM8/14/08
On Thu, 14 Aug 2008 13:42:44 -0400, Tubby Chubbs
<Tubby...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

>Wavy G wrote:
>> Dear, "mimus": Do you like me? Please check a box ( ) YES ( ) NO:

>>>The only releases so far have been mutilated, with the original music
>>>quotes replaced.
>>>
>>>See previous discussions/diatribes.
>>

>> Is it *that* important that you have the original music? Can't you just
>> relive the television series you love so much without being all firm and
>> stiff because of a little oversight? Let's look at the focus of the
>> show: *COMEDY*. It's supposed to be a sitcom, not a freakin' opera. I
>> am glad to have helped.
>>

>Would you enjoy watching Miami Vice if they changed the music?
>NO YOU WOULD NOT!

I would. But damn if anyone messed with teh Theme to Magnum PI!!!!!!!!

BTW - Is anyone else irritated that Philip Michael Thomas, Lou Diamond
Philips and Anthony Michael Hall all exist on the same plane of
reality???

(this thread needed a new subject)

I LOVE YOU ALL MORE THAN WAVY G DOES

BELEEDAT!

Jade

Message has been deleted

dave hillstrom

Aug 14, 2008, 4:21:51 PM8/14/08
On Thu, 14 Aug 2008 15:15:43 -0400, Daedalus <ja...@newtko0ouks.biz>
wrote:

sure you do. ive heard it a thousand times. i mean, wavy ~loves~ us.
id need some proof of this greater love you claim, ms jade.

--
dave hillstrom mhm15x4 zrbj
"i believe that the word "fuckhead" has become so wide spread and

psci...@sbcglobal.net

Aug 14, 2008, 7:42:18 PM8/14/08

"Daedalus" <ja...@newtko0ouks.biz> wrote in message

Um, could you include a bit more detail as to why they shouldn't?

Smee

Daedalus

Aug 15, 2008, 8:44:35 AM8/15/08
On Thu, 14 Aug 2008 14:59:43 -0500, Tim Weaver <tmw9...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>No. Anthony Michael Hall is the only one worth a damn. Lou Diamond Philips
>can do a half-assed performance on occasion and Philip Michael Thomas only
>had Miami Vice. And he sucked at it, just like the show.

I think you're being far too kind to all of them.

>> (this thread needed a new subject)
>

>You certainly took care of that quite handily.

Yay!

>> I LOVE YOU ALL MORE THAN WAVY G DOES
>

>That's almost impossible.

YOu said "almost."

>> BELEEDAT!
>
>MmmKay.

Yay!

Jade

Daedalus

Aug 15, 2008, 8:45:01 AM8/15/08
On Thu, 14 Aug 2008 16:21:51 -0400, dave hillstrom <Da...@MeOw.OrG>
wrote:

You must believe everything I say because I have boobs.

Jade

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

dave hillstrom

Aug 15, 2008, 10:44:19 PM8/15/08
On Fri, 15 Aug 2008 08:45:01 -0400, Daedalus <ja...@newtko0ouks.biz>
wrote:

i count that as hearsay and not evidence.

that ~could~ be remedied, you know...

Wavy G

Aug 19, 2008, 1:51:14 AM8/19/08
Dear, "dave hillstrom": Do you like me? Please check a box ( ) YES ( )
NO:

Yeah. Like Weaver said, Prove it. Come on, show us the goods.

--
"Wavy G, you are a crappy person."
--My friend "Bobo Bonobo" sums up my