Re: Moderate Feminists 6x more likely to cause pointless discussions

Daedalus

Jul 18, 2006, 12:31:33 PM7/18/06
On Tue, 18 Jul 2006 12:17:38 -0400, Viking <no...@goodgoodbye.com>
wrote:

>On Tue, 18 Jul 2006 12:13:03 -0400, Daedalus <ja...@netkooks.org>
>wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 18 Jul 2006 12:06:50 -0400, Viking <no...@goodgoodbye.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>Take it somewhere ELSE, you shithead scumbag Turin.
>>>We AIN'T FUCKING INTERESTED.
>>
>>Who do you think you are speaking for, Pee Wee?
>
>Take it somewhere ELSE, you shithead scumbag doglicker.
>We AIN'T FUCKING INTERESTED.

I'll take it all kinds of places, if you ask nicely, Pee Wee.

BTW - weren't you told by your superiors that you needed to give up
the war with AUK?

It was a miserable failure, so you might want to listen to people
smarter than you.

Jade

Aratzio

Jul 18, 2006, 11:56:58 PM7/18/06
On Tue, 18 Jul 2006 12:31:33 -0400, Daedalus <ja...@netkooks.org> got
double secret probation because:

>It was a miserable failure, so you might want to listen to people
>smarter than you.

He has not so far, why would he now. Besides who could we make foam
and froth just by writing "no".

From: rock <r0...@operamail.DOT.dot.dot.com>
"RATZO IS RIGHT AND GOOD!!! ALL HAIL TEH MIGHTY RATZO!!!"
alt.hackers.malicious - Wanker Stomping Award - 2005

alt.usenet.kooks - Pierre Salinger Hook, Line & Sinker - May, 2005
alt.usenet.kooks - Pierre Salinger Hook, Line & Sinker - Jan, 2006

alt.usenet.kooks - Hammer of Thor - July, 2005

alt.flame - Worst Flame War - 2005

Please ask your admin to be adding alt.aratzio to your news server
alt.aratzio Usenet asshole Aratzio

David Formosa (aka ? the Platypus) on 10-22-2005
"But it is not isolated AUK has a massive impact the rest of usenet."

VjikQueen of soc.froot explaining sock paranoia:
"Yep. Whether or not they're you, they're you, doesn't make no diff in
how I treat them."

Daedalus

Jul 19, 2006, 8:53:43 AM7/19/06
On Tue, 18 Jul 2006 20:56:58 -0700, Aratzio <a6ah...@sneakemail.com>
wrote:

>On Tue, 18 Jul 2006 12:31:33 -0400, Daedalus <ja...@netkooks.org> got
>double secret probation because:
>
>>It was a miserable failure, so you might want to listen to people
>>smarter than you.
>
>He has not so far, why would he now. Besides who could we make foam
>and froth just by writing "no".

Nuh-body!

Jade