Re: VjikQueen Begs ->Re: CATFIGHT! Laura vs. Hillary - Place your bets

Daedalus

Apr 6, 2006, 3:15:09 PM4/6/06
On Thu, 06 Apr 2006 15:04:18 -0400, Viking <no...@goodgoodbye.com>
wrote:

>>>Fuck you, asshole, for editing posts.
>>
>>Did you forget what you wrote?
>
>Fuck you, asshole, for supporting editing posts.

There was no post editing.

I support TROLL STOMPIN'

Jade

Aratzio

Apr 6, 2006, 7:09:21 PM4/6/06
On Thu, 06 Apr 2006 15:15:09 -0400, Daedalus <ja...@net-kooks.org> got
double secret probation because:

Dat boi, he jest ain't raght in dee haid.

--

alt.hackers.malicious - Wanker Stomping Award - 2005

alt.usenet.kooks - Pierre Salinger Hook, Line & Sinker - May, 2005
alt.usenet.kooks - Pierre Salinger Hook, Line & Sinker - Jan, 2006

alt.usenet.kooks - Hammer of Thor - July, 2005

alt.flame - Worst Flame War - 2005

Please ask your admin to be adding alt.aratzio to your news server
alt.aratzio Usenet asshole Aratzio

David Formosa (aka ? the Platypus) on 10-22-2005
"But it is not isolated AUK has a massive impact the rest of usenet."