IgnoreifnotaMARILYNMANSONfan

ZeldaMarilynHanson

Aug 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/26/98
hey I was wondering if there are any marilyn manson fans on here
I love hanson and manson and I get along great with people who do too so
let me know
zelda marilyn hanson

RIck Suarez

Aug 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/26/98

Zelda,
I might not be a Marilyn Manson fan...technically, but I do like
two of his songs (the beautiful people and sweet dreams) and I do respect
him in a strange, dark kind of way *smile*. Laterz.

Kats rs...@atlantic.net

Donny Michael

Aug 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/26/98

Yeah, I love both Manson and Hanson. They are both the leaders in the
industry in self-promotion. Hanson for being the young and talented and
Manson for being wild and satanic. I am also really into TOOL and KORN.

Donny Michael

UnluckyFan

Aug 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/26/98
>hey I was wondering if there are any marilyn manson fans on here
>I love hanson and manson and I get along great with people who do too so
>let me know
>zelda marilyn hanson

I know you Zelda =0) Itz Laura from Ohio =0)
~*Laura*~
GuArDiAn oF AdMiRaL TwiN's VaNs
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
PrOuD ~AtA~ Self AppOiNteD HA
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
~MA~ GuArDiAn oF MaRkS SoCkS
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

XtRmAnRcHy

Aug 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/26/98
<<hey I was wondering if there are any marilyn manson fans on here
I love hanson and manson and I get along great with people who do too so
let me know
zelda marilyn hanson>>

i like both
one a little more than the other but im no telling who <g> =P

~Serena
Entranced by the bitter harmony of your lips, I gaze beyond reason to
find the oasis of your ruptured soul.
*www.geocities.com/southbeach/strand/4228/index.html*

Heather S.

Aug 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/27/98
Ahhhh! I like Manson, but I can't get ANY of his cd's. Father says I'm
not
old enoguh, what does he know? nothing. I love Manson. It really sucks!
Can't listen to sweet dreams, or his new one.

Heather S.

Aug 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/27/98
I like Manson. Not as much as Hanson, but I do like Manson. He's great,
but
I don't like his personality, he shouldn't have turned down a chance to
make
a song with Hanson, but I think the song would have sucked with Hanson
and
Manson together, Not making fun of any of them, just Hanson and Manson
sound
so different, it would sound horrid together. I mean, what kind of vid.
would it be? Weird vid. definatly. Well, Manson rocks, but Hanson is
just da
bomb.
heather S.

ATRocks

Aug 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/27/98
>> hey I was wondering if there are any marilyn manson fans on here
>> I love hanson and manson and I get along great with people who do too so
>> let me know

Yeah I like Manson. I prefer Hanson over him, but he's still cool. Some of
his songs are awesome.
Kelly

~IA, MA, JRA, JGA, ATA~
*Guardian of Mark's Cute Lil' Butt-chin*
~Guardian of John's Oh-So-Perfect Teeth~
*Guardian of Jarrod's Mental Map of Wallyworld*
~Guardian of AT's Gold Ties~

Karen386

Aug 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/27/98
>Yeah I like Manson. I prefer Hanson over him, but he's still cool. Some of
>his songs are awesome.
>Kelly

I like Manson's new song, "The Dope Show".... I'm not exactly a fan of the
video but the song rules :)

Karen ("we're all stars now... in the dope show")
-------------------
"YEAH!!!!!! C'MON LET'S HEAR IT FOR THE BLUE HAT!!" -- Rob Thomas at the 5/22
Poughkeepsie Matchbox20 show and some guy threw his blue baseball hat on the
stage
-------------------

cand...@gmail.com

Apr 9, 2014, 3:15:36 AM4/9/14
On Wednesday, 26 August 1998 08:00:00 UTC+1, ZeldaMarilynHanson wrote:
> hey I was wondering if there are any marilyn manson fans on here
> I love hanson and manson and I get along great with people who do too so
> let me know
> zelda marilyn hanson

At the time this post was written I was soo obsessed it wasn't funny. I probably should've been sent to rehab for Marilyn Manson addiction

dawnbreak...@gmail.com

Apr 24, 2017, 6:43:14 PM4/24/17
Hey? You have to be the girl that was on Howard stern right? I know even this post I'm replying to is 3 years old but CRAZY the original was from 98? Am I tripping out? Anyway I'd like to ask you a question or two if you ever see this, I'm not a weird person,just curious about your experience.. if you're that girl.
Ryan
Dawnbreak...@gmail.com

Ivery Gipson

Nov 2, 2020, 2:17:26 PM11/2/20