I hate school.

ComedyTime81

Mar 11, 2001, 9:30:41 PM3/11/01
I hate school... I pretty much just wanted to express that.

I have so much crap due in the next two days and I have had no time to do it
this past week... I'm screwed ;-) I hate education ;) I hate school and I hate
homework and I hate assignments and I hate how we are all forced into going to
school because we are socialized into thinking we need to go to school to get
better jobs and I just am not very happy right now!!!!!

LOL man... school sucks.

;oX C*H*R*Y*S*T*A*L ;oX
"Tiger, Tiger, Tiger, Tiger Woods, y'all!"
-Chris Rock in 'Down To Earth'

Sierra897

Mar 11, 2001, 9:39:39 PM3/11/01
>I have so much crap due in the next two days and I have had no time to do it
>this past week... I'm screwed ;-) I hate education ;) I hate school and I
>hate
>homework and I hate assignments and I hate how we are all forced into going
>school because we are socialized into thinking we need to go to school to get
>better jobs and I just am not very happy right now!!!!!
>
>LOL man... school sucks.

I feel your pain, Chrystal. I have a lot of stuff due this week also because
next week is spring break (yay!) and unfortunately, I'm a procrastinator so
things don't get done until the absolute LAST minute. I'm completely
unmotivated, but I somehow manage to get decent grades even when I hand in
stuff that I feel is mediocre. Not that that won't eventually change. But yeah,
I totally hate school right now. I think formal education should be outlawed.
lol

~*Tia*~

Tia: lol, he's SO my lover
Dani: he's SO on the other side of the world!
Tia: lol, it SO doesn't matter!
Tia: We digitally getdown
Dani: PLEASE don't talk about 'n sync and gil in the same sentence

shay la la la

Mar 11, 2001, 9:44:56 PM3/11/01
>I hate school..

YES! oh MAN.

I have an exam on Friday about something I know nothing, I repeat NOTHING
about!

Oh and I have an education paper due on Tuesday. Do I know my topic? NOPE.

Why can't I just sing for pennies in the subway? lol

*::-Shayla-::*
-----
Iil diggity: i did mad ab workouts and im mad sore
ShayDiggs: put Bengay on it
Iil diggity: lmao BenGay
Iil diggity: how about TayGay

*hysterical laughing*

ComedyTime81

Mar 11, 2001, 9:48:20 PM3/11/01
>>I feel your pain, Chrystal. I have a lot of stuff due this week also because
next week is spring break (yay!) and unfortunately, I'm a procrastinator so
things don't get done until the absolute LAST minute. I'm completely
unmotivated, but I somehow manage to get decent grades even when I hand in
stuff that I feel is mediocre. Not that that won't eventually change. But yeah,
I totally hate school right now. I think formal education should be outlawed.
lol<<

Yup!! Exactly how I feel! I am feeling very violent right now. My computer is
messed up and so is my printer and fa la la and I'm just sick of.. getting
"EDUCATED". Damnit, who cares lol.. I don't want to be educated. What is the
point? In the big scheme of life? What is the point of doing research papers
about feminism and pamphlets about hydrogen.. (both of which by the way are due
in two days for me lol and I HAVE NOT STARTED... instead I feel so hopeless
that I'm online typing on this newsgroup lol)....

I just feel real disgusted right now.

ComedyTime81

Mar 11, 2001, 9:49:32 PM3/11/01
>>Why can't I just sing for pennies in the subway? lol<<

LOL YEAH! THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN ABOUT!!!

Screw getting an education.. I decided that I'd rather be a bum!!! Yeah, a
bum!!!!!! I'm not kidding either!!!

Sierra897

Mar 11, 2001, 9:52:10 PM3/11/01
>Oh and I have an education paper due on Tuesday. Do I know my topic? NOPE.

lol, I have a long, boring British lit paper due Friday and I haven't even read
the stuff that I'm supposed to be writing about. Not good. Not good.

Colleen

Mar 11, 2001, 9:52:37 PM3/11/01
>Subject: I hate school.

i hate guys.

<3 always
Colleen-- http://www.picturetrail.com/crazycollxo --- my pics

*If you judge people, you have no time to love them
*Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent
*Never look down on anybody, unless you're helping them up

multiplied times three

Mar 11, 2001, 9:56:02 PM3/11/01

>i hate guys.

Oh for Pete's sake, if I see another one of these threads I'm going to put on a
suit, call myself Spiderman, and sling webs.
-----
\\* s k i m
-----
"Well, the Mr. Jim I knew is in jail
for substituting hamburger with collie"

play on playa

Mar 11, 2001, 9:58:03 PM3/11/01

>I hate school... I pretty much just wanted to express that.
>
>I have so much crap due in the next two days and I have had no time to do it
>this past week... I'm screwed ;-) I hate education ;) I hate school and I
>hate
>homework and I hate assignments and I hate how we are all forced into going
>school because we are socialized into thinking we need to go to school to get
>better jobs and I just am not very happy right now!!!!!
>
>LOL man... school sucks.

omg, im right there with you! it never really hit me until this year how much
the whole system sucks. the whole deal...the same routine every day. sitting
there ALL FREAKIN DAY LONG doing the same thing each and every single day. how
fun is that? how about some variety or something. i hate the majority of my
teachers...i hate it all. haha im ok:)

*NPCA fo eva...<3 yagirlie;)

BB's and "caps" 4ever!

play on playa

Mar 11, 2001, 9:59:19 PM3/11/01
>Subject: Re: I hate school.

oh yeah...

"WE DONT NEED NO EDUCATION", straight up baby

simply pimpin

Mar 11, 2001, 10:10:01 PM3/11/01
>"WE DONT NEED NO EDUCATION"

that is the greatest song to get stoned to :X

<3xOXoxOxoXo<3
-ally-

*I'm a princess* *I live in the clouds* *If you wanna get with me ya better bow
down* *So get on your knees* *Call me your highness* *Cause believe me baby*
*I'm Jensen's finest*

simply pimpin

Mar 11, 2001, 10:11:02 PM3/11/01

>Oh for Pete's sake, if I see another one of these threads I'm going to put on
>suit, call myself Spiderman, and sling webs.

um.. your a girl.. and you cant sympathize with guy problems?

ComedyTime81

Mar 11, 2001, 10:13:15 PM3/11/01
Also can I just share some things I learned in my Sociology class?

Basically school in general, especially college, is only here to make the rich
people get richer. I know it sounds far fetched at first but here is why. We
are all socialized into thinking that we need to go to school in order to get
better jobs and be "SUCCESSFUL" but in reality, all it is here for is to keep
us from getting jobs SOONER, that's why people go to school for tens and
thousands of years.. only to stall us from getting a job so there is less
demand for jobs so there is no unemployment and the economy is good, therefore
benefitting the rich. If you're not a part of the elite, you're a
"proletariat"... and basically we are all going to school thinking we're doing
it because we have a quest to learn and better ourselves... blah blah... but
all we are is forced and socialized into it, and benefitting the rich in the
long run. And what do I say? I say screw school, school can kiss my ass lol...

The Blonde

Mar 11, 2001, 10:21:53 PM3/11/01
>"WE DONT NEED NO EDUCATION"

*sings along* we don't need no mind control!!! yaaaay pink floyd... uhm...
yeah anyway... school is getting to me big time now... ive come to the point
..many times where i just sat and wondered if college is even right for me :/
blech

~*~//Rubia\\~*~
AFH Peacemaker 0=)
"(Girls) are the biggest mass of the fan base, but many of those fans have
grown up with it, and now maybe they're freshmen in college. A lot of those are
die-hard fans. They've grown up with you."~ Taylor

shay la la la

Mar 11, 2001, 10:22:49 PM3/11/01

>>Oh for Pete's sake, if I see another one of these threads I'm going to put
>on
>>suit, call myself Spiderman, and sling webs.
>
>um.. your a girl.. and you cant sympathize with guy problems?

She can sympathize, she probably gets annoyed with sympathizing for 34732987
threads like I do! lol

The Blonde

Mar 11, 2001, 10:24:13 PM3/11/01

>i hate guys.

well... i love guys *but* i hate guys that lead you on, or that play with your
mind. blech *giggle* *kicks john* eh at least he is still a pretty good
friend and stuff *laughs* hmmm yeah anyway.

The Blonde

Mar 11, 2001, 10:25:52 PM3/11/01
>Oh for Pete's sake, if I see another one of these threads I'm going to put on
>suit, call myself Spiderman, and sling webs.

well.... its part of teenage life and teenage angst and all that, so its kinda
hard to get away from dearie.... so, shall i start calling you spiderman?
spider? *laughs* which do you prefer? *giggle* anyhoo.... i wouldn't say i
hate guys, they can be wonderful... i hate the *games* that guys play..... :)

multiplied times three

Mar 11, 2001, 10:26:43 PM3/11/01

>She can sympathize, she probably gets annoyed with sympathizing for 34732987
>threads like I do! lol

You, my dear, are correct.

ComedyTime81

Mar 11, 2001, 10:30:38 PM3/11/01

She can sympathize, she probably gets annoyed with sympathizing for 34732987
threads like I do! lol<<

Good thing I haven't read any of those threads because I'd probably be grossed
out too!!

But uh, about guys... uhhh who needs them? Just don't worry about them... do
your own thing, and just be friends with guys. That works best for me, I don't
know about for you, but I don't hassle with it and I have no problems ;) So
that's my advice, my only advice, on guys. UNLESS IT'S BENICIO DEL TORO!! Yes,
I am still on the Benicio Del Toro kick, especially since I saw Traffic for the
third time last night ;-). Can I just recommend that movie to anyone who has
not seen it? Fineness aside, that movie is awesome. You guys should all go out
and see it.

Alex

Mar 11, 2001, 10:33:46 PM3/11/01
>UNLESS IT'S BENICIO DEL TORO!! Yes,
>I am still on the Benicio Del Toro kick,

dude, he is a scary, scary looking man! lol

- Alex
"nothing isn't nothing.
nothing's something that's important to me.
that's right. and everyone's a little nothing.
that's ok, that's how it should be." -Ben Kweller
--
"always have to steal my kisses from you." - ben harper

multiplied times three

Mar 11, 2001, 10:34:36 PM3/11/01

>Good thing I haven't read any of those threads because I'd probably be
>grossed
>out too!!

Me and Chrystal agreed! [sniffles] I'm so touched. lol

ComedyTime81

Mar 11, 2001, 10:38:44 PM3/11/01
>>UNLESS IT'S BENICIO DEL TORO!! Yes,
>I am still on the Benicio Del Toro kick,

dude, he is a scary, scary looking man! lol<

Oh my God...

Have you seen Usual Suspects? Excess Baggage? Good holy God. I'm not guy crazy
or anything... so don't think I am... but can I just say that he is seriously
one of THE finest people alive? I know hardly anyone would agree with me, but
there is seriously something about him that is so holy mother above fine lol...
his aura and mannerisms and body and face and the whole works lol. Seriously-
go rent Excess Baggage, I bet you any money you would find him fine after that
;-)

ComedyTime81

Mar 11, 2001, 10:39:29 PM3/11/01
>>Good thing I haven't read any of those threads because I'd probably be
>grossed
>out too!!

Me and Chrystal agreed! [sniffles] I'm so touched. lol<<

LOL yay!
Well of course I'm with you on that, there's nothing more annoying than a bunch
of girls talking about how much they hate guys. It's just... annoying lol ;)

..M a l l y..

Mar 11, 2001, 10:40:55 PM3/11/01
>I have so much crap due in the next two days and I have had no time to do it
this past week... I'm screwed ;-) I hate education ;) I hate school and I hate
homework and I hate assignments and I hate how we are all forced into going to
school because we are socialized into thinking we need to go to school to get
better jobs and I just am not very happy right now!!!!!

::Blinks:: Woah, calm down there! {{{{}}}}

[[ *Mallory -
--
I hope those cigarettes gonna make you cough.
Hope you hear this song and it pissed you off,

..M a l l y..

Mar 11, 2001, 10:42:26 PM3/11/01
>i hate guys.

Ah, you and many others! What happened, Col? :o( Feel better.

Alex

Mar 11, 2001, 10:45:07 PM3/11/01
>Have you seen Usual Suspects? Excess Baggage?

uh.. can't say I have!

>Seriously-
>go rent Excess Baggage, I bet you any money you would find him fine after
>that

LOL! I really don't think that will happen! hehe.

..M a l l y..

Mar 11, 2001, 10:45:05 PM3/11/01
>omg, im right there with you! it never really hit me until this year how much
the whole system sucks. the whole deal...the same routine every day. sitting
there ALL FREAKIN DAY LONG

Does anyone else wake up in the morning and just dread it because they know
where they have to go in less than an hour or two?

-lays in bed till the last minute. hehe

I also get *no* sleep. I just cannot sleep at all. Liz's whole "drink milk
before bed" worked for awhile but not anymore. =(

..M a l l y..

Mar 11, 2001, 10:48:52 PM3/11/01
>I am still on the Benicio Del Toro kick,
>
>dude, he is a scary, scary looking man! lol
>
>Oh my God...Good holy God. I'm not guy crazy or anything... so don't think I

am... but can I just say that he is seriously one of THE finest people alive?

He was on the front cover of a Chicago newspaper last week. I saw it in my
teachers trash can. I thought of you right when I saw it.

doreen anne

Mar 11, 2001, 10:51:26 PM3/11/01
>I saw it in my
>teachers trash can. I thought of you right when I saw it.
>
>[[ *Mallory -

Trash pickin again Mal?? lolol j/k
you know you love it :) {{}}
//*doreen
--------------
show me where i belong tonight
gimme a reason to stay
no matter if i go left or right
i always come back to your l o v e ..*

ComedyTime81

Mar 11, 2001, 10:52:15 PM3/11/01
>>He was on the front cover of a Chicago newspaper last week. I saw it in my
teachers trash can. I thought of you right when I saw it.<<

LOL wow, I feel honored ;)
Did you save it for me? lol
Did he look hot?
How could your teacher have thrown away such a valuable newspaper? lol

Ok, enough questions...

..M a l l y..

Mar 11, 2001, 10:54:26 PM3/11/01
>Trash pickin again Mal?? lolol j/k
you know you love it :) {{}}

LOL Oh, yes! =)

Everyone go and DL: Leann Rimes "The Right Kind Of Wrong" now!

..M a l l y..

Mar 11, 2001, 10:55:46 PM3/11/01
>LOL wow, I feel honored ;)

::bows down::

>Did you save it for me? lol

Tehhee, no, sorry! I was going too. But then got to lazy to go and ask Mr.
Brault for it.

>Did he look hot?

Does he ever look hot? ;x jk. I just don't find him attractive.

>How could your teacher have thrown away such a valuable newspaper? lol

Mr. Brault = funniest man ever. I doubt he found him all that appealing. hehe

Liz

Mar 11, 2001, 10:56:48 PM3/11/01
>Everyone go and DL: Leann Rimes "The Right Kind Of Wrong" now!

That's such a great song! I love all the songs that Leann Rimes singing on the
Coyote Ugly soundtrack.
.:Liz:.
//It's so intense you just can't breathe//
Life is all about risks and it requires you to jump.
Don't be a person who has to look back
and wonder what they would have, or could have had.

shay la la la

Mar 11, 2001, 10:57:06 PM3/11/01
>Everyone go and DL: Leann Rimes "The Right Kind Of Wrong" now!

"I don't....like to...say I'm wrong when I'm right..and I don't like to.."
somethinsomethin I don't know the words
( coyote ugly )))))))))))))))))))))

..M a l l y..

Mar 11, 2001, 11:00:00 PM3/11/01
>That's such a great song! I love all the songs that Leann Rimes singing on
the Coyote Ugly soundtrack.

Ahh, me too! I adore that movie. I love But I Do Love You as well. And
everytime I see the ending in Bowery, I think of Hanson. it sucks.

..M a l l y..

Mar 11, 2001, 11:01:35 PM3/11/01
>"I don't....like to...say I'm wrong when I'm right..and I don't like to.."

rofl. {{{Shay}}}

"I don't like to, hear i'm wrong when im right..." ahh, i love those songs.

Liz

Mar 11, 2001, 11:05:39 PM3/11/01

>Ahh, me too! I adore that movie. I love But I Do Love You as well. And
>everytime I see the ending in Bowery, I think of Hanson. it sucks.

Yeah! I saw that movie with one of my friends and I was like :OO "psst Hanson
played there!!" but she didn't really care very much. lol

play on playa

Mar 11, 2001, 11:10:24 PM3/11/01
>um.. your a girl.. and you cant sympathize with guy problems?

its called lesbianism

ehhh jk! ya know

*NPCA fo eva...<3 yagirlie;)

BB's and "caps" 4ever!

..M a l l y..

Mar 11, 2001, 11:10:38 PM3/11/01
>Yeah! I saw that movie with one of my friends and I was like :OO "psst
Hanson
played there!!" but she didn't really care very much. lol

LOL SAME exact thing happened to me. I saw it for the first time about 3-4
weeks ago. And I told my best friend "DUDE. That's where Hanson played!" and
she goes "That's nice." =o( I needed a Hanson fan there to be excited with me

[[ *Mallory -
--
Take me to the place where you go,
Where nobody knows if it's night or day.

shay la la la

Mar 11, 2001, 11:11:39 PM3/11/01
>rofl. {{{Shay}}}
>
>"I don't like to, hear i'm wrong when im right..." ahh, i love those songs.

oh OOPS.

Lyrics are not my thing..I'd rather hear beau-ti-ful singing :-D

multiplied times three

Mar 11, 2001, 11:18:11 PM3/11/01

>its called lesbianism
>

>ehhh jk! ya know

Well, no, although that's probably more interesting than my real reason. It's
just I get so sick of reading all of these "I Hate Guys" threads because it
just seems so pathetic. Why let one measly little thing with a penis determine
how you think about yourself? And plus, I get tired of reading the same sob
story over and over.

Call me an insensitive witch with a B, but that's just my opinion.

MelissaStar3

Mar 12, 2001, 6:41:34 AM3/12/01

>I also get *no* sleep. I just cannot sleep at all. Liz's whole "drink milk
>before bed" worked for awhile but not anymore. =(

I sleep but I'm always tired. I have big bags under my eyes. I'm getting alot
of sleep though...like 7 or 8 hours.
-Melissa

-meg-

Mar 12, 2001, 3:46:46 PM3/12/01
>Why let one measly little thing with a penis determine
>how you think about yourself?

lol, i love skim. but i don't let guys affect how i think about myself. i just
let them play too much into my life. and i know what you mean about getting
sick of reading those threads, because i think we all do at some point. but i
admit, i've started a few of them myself. its just nice having a place to vent
and a few people who will give you a little insight on the topic. sure, thats
what friends are for, but sometimes its hard to be even completely honest with
the best of friends. :)
--------------
lotsa lovin,
-meg-
--------------
"sometimes i'm clueless and i'm clumsy
but i've got friends that love me
and they know where i stand
its all a part of me
thats who i am."

Seatown Alia

Mar 12, 2001, 4:15:00 PM3/12/01
>I have so much crap due in the next two days and I have had no time to do it
>this past week... I'm screwed ;-)

ME TOO.

>-) I hate education ;) I hate school and I hate
>homework and I hate assignments

ME TOO.

I'm literally going insane right now. I have SO much to do and so little time.

9pg. essay for english 102...
sign language video (of myself signing)...
sign language worksheets...
translation of video...
study for asl final...
journal of 10hours spent with deaf... community (due this friday)....
study for US government final...
4 1pg. papers on gov. Qs...
& there's more but i forget.

it takes me hours just thinking about what i have to do.

and the guy i like has a gf. and i am going to cry.

and there's no one to talk to. AHH.

Alia

play on playa

Mar 12, 2001, 4:16:48 PM3/12/01
> I get so sick of reading all of these "I Hate Guys" threads because it
>just seems so pathetic. Why let one measly little thing with a penis
>determine
>how you think about yourself?

i feel the same...

screw guys

Seatown Alia

Mar 12, 2001, 4:17:40 PM3/12/01
>( coyote ugly )))))))))))))))))))))

i was going to rent that last night but i didn't, is it any good?
Alia

M a r

Mar 12, 2001, 4:19:58 PM3/12/01
>Subject: I hate school.

me too!

I brought up acouple of my grades but Spanish and Biology im gettin F's in :(

and the marking period ends next week

err
< font . face="verdana" ptsize=8 color=#c71585>
--> M @ r
Xx. "I'm not asking for an easy passage
Oo.So I hope you understand
Xx. Im not after any special treatment
Oo. But I wouldnt mind a Hand."

bianca

Mar 12, 2001, 4:28:53 PM3/12/01

"Seatown Alia" <itz...@aol.comSuGRPLuM> wrote in message

> >I have so much crap due in the next two days and I have had no time to do
it
> >this past week... I'm screwed ;-)
>
> ME TOO.
<snip>

> it takes me hours just thinking about what i have to do.
>
> and the guy i like has a gf. and i am going to cry.
>
> and there's no one to talk to. AHH.

{{{{{{{Alia}}}}}}} Feel better, just take it all one day (or hour even) at a
time, you'll be okay. When you're done, treat yourself to someting nice, new
clothes, icecream, a good movie, anything...

Smile :-)

-bianca

johanna

Mar 12, 2001, 4:21:23 PM3/12/01
>>( coyote ugly )))))))))))))))))))))
>
>i was going to rent that last night but i didn't, is it any good?

YES! I loved it.

*j o h a n n a*
it's hard to say what it is i see in you
wonder if i'll always be with you
but words can't say and i can't do enough to prove
it's all for you

Seatown Alia

Mar 12, 2001, 4:23:53 PM3/12/01
>Subject: Re: I hate school.
>From: itz...@aol.comSuGRPLuM (Seatown Alia)

>and the guy i like has a gf. and i am going to cry.

sorry for posting that, i'm just having a bad day and i'm emotional about guys.

Alia

shay la la la

Mar 12, 2001, 4:30:03 PM3/12/01
>and the guy i like has a gf. and i am going to cry.
>
>and there's no one to talk to. AHH.
>

>Alia

( ALIA ))

Hey, if you wanna talk to a huge loser, I'm here ;-D
...I might not have the best advice in the world, but I'm a good listener!! lol

::leaves business card with you::

The Last Beautiful Girl

Mar 12, 2001, 4:42:09 PM3/12/01
>screw guys

Will do LOL
Pam
http://www.picturetrail.com/princessoflyte
You may see me staring
Or catch me in a daze
May see me hang my head
When you come my way
*We can't be friends*

The Last Beautiful Girl

Mar 12, 2001, 4:51:43 PM3/12/01
>>and the guy i like has a gf. and i am going to cry.
>
>sorry for posting that, i'm just having a bad day and i'm emotional about
>guys.

It's ok, Alia. We've all been there. LOL...

The Last Beautiful Girl

Mar 12, 2001, 4:53:48 PM3/12/01
>>Subject: I hate school.
>
>me too!

I don't hate it. I love to see my friends. They brighten up my day. The only
thing I hate about school is work LOL

The One

Mar 12, 2001, 9:20:46 PM3/12/01
Waaah.

"ComedyTime81" <comedy...@aol.comedian> wrote in message
> I hate school... I pretty much just wanted to express that.

> I have so much crap due in the next two days and I have had no time to do
it

> this past week... I'm screwed ;-) I hate education ;) I hate school and I
hate
> homework and I hate assignments and I hate how we are all forced into
going to
> school because we are socialized into thinking we need to go to school to
get
> better jobs and I just am not very happy right now!!!!!
>
> LOL man... school sucks.

The One

Mar 12, 2001, 9:22:37 PM3/12/01

> Yup!! Exactly how I feel! I am feeling very violent right now. My computer
is
> messed up and so is my printer and fa la la and I'm just sick of.. getting
> "EDUCATED". Damnit, who cares lol.. I don't want to be educated. What is
the
> point? In the big scheme of life? What is the point of doing research
papers
> about feminism and pamphlets about hydrogen.. (both of which by the way
are due
> in two days for me lol and I HAVE NOT STARTED...

Whose fault is that?

The One

Mar 12, 2001, 9:23:37 PM3/12/01

"Sierra897" <sier...@aol.com> wrote in message
> >Oh and I have an education paper due on Tuesday. Do I know my topic?
NOPE.

> lol, I have a long, boring British lit paper due Friday and I haven't even
read
> the stuff that I'm supposed to be writing about. Not good. Not good.
> ~*Tia*~

So you cry about hating school instead of placing the blame where it
belongs?

The One

Mar 12, 2001, 9:23:56 PM3/12/01

"Colleen" <crazy...@aol.com> wrote in message
> >Subject: I hate school.
>
> i hate guys.

Don't get me started.

Sierra897

Mar 12, 2001, 11:24:26 PM3/12/01
>> >Oh and I have an education paper due on Tuesday. Do I know my topic?
>NOPE.

>> lol, I have a long, boring British lit paper due Friday and I haven't even
>read
>> the stuff that I'm supposed to be writing about. Not good. Not good.
>> ~*Tia*~

>So you cry about hating school instead of placing the blame where it
>belongs?

Yup. School sucks!!

~*Tia*~

Tia: lol, he's SO my lover
Dani: he's SO on the other side of the world!
Tia: lol, it SO doesn't matter!
Tia: We digitally getdown
Dani: PLEASE don't talk about 'n sync and gil in the same sentence

shay la la la

Mar 12, 2001, 11:25:26 PM3/12/01
>From: "The One" dab...@excite.com

* P L O N K*

wwweeeeeeeee this is fun ya'll!!

ComedyTime81

Mar 13, 2001, 1:15:58 AM3/13/01
>> about feminism and pamphlets about hydrogen.. (both of which by the way
are due
> in two days for me lol and I HAVE NOT STARTED...

Whose fault is that?<<

It's your fault, so how about kissing my ass? Thanks a lot ;)

multiplied times three

Mar 13, 2001, 1:20:44 AM3/13/01

>It's your fault, so how about kissing my ass? Thanks a lot ;)
>
>;oX C*H*R*Y*S*T*A*L ;oX
>"Tiger, Tiger, Tiger, Tiger Woods, y'all!"

ROFLMAO.

Sorry, I found that incredibly funny.

ComedyTime81

Mar 13, 2001, 11:02:38 AM3/13/01
>>>;oX C*H*R*Y*S*T*A*L ;oX
>"Tiger, Tiger, Tiger, Tiger Woods, y'all!"

ROFLMAO.

Sorry, I found that incredibly funny.<<

LOL... I had the worst day yesterday and was not in the mood for any crap lol.

;oX C*H*R*Y*S*T*A*L ;oX
"Tiger, Tiger, Tiger, Tiger Woods, y'all!"

MelissaStar3

Mar 14, 2001, 6:32:53 PM3/14/01

>i was going to rent that last night but i didn't, is it any good?

I thought it sucked but I know lots of people who liked it.
-Melissa

The One

Mar 18, 2001, 8:42:11 AM3/18/01
You wouldn't even think about...oh, I don't know...doing what you should've
done in the first freaking place?

"Sierra897" <sier...@aol.com> wrote in message

The One

Mar 18, 2001, 8:42:45 AM3/18/01
Typical. Try growing up sometime. It's fun.

"ComedyTime81" <comedy...@aol.comedian> wrote in message

ComedyTime81

Mar 18, 2001, 11:13:11 AM3/18/01
>>Typical. Try growing up sometime. It's fun.<<

Uh huh.. and like I said, try kissing my ass sometime because a lot of people
think that's fun. Really.

-----CHRYSTAL ;0X
"Give me the keys, you c**ksucka!"
-Benicio Del Toro in "Usual Suspects"

ComedyTime81

Mar 18, 2001, 11:14:56 AM3/18/01
>>You wouldn't even think about...oh, I don't know...doing what you should've
done in the first freaking place?<<

Why are you such an ass?

multiplied times three

Mar 18, 2001, 12:27:46 PM3/18/01
>-----CHRYSTAL ;0X
>"Give me the keys, you c**ksucka!"
> -Benicio Del Toro in "Usual Suspects"

Last night, after I came home from this play, my grandmother and I were
watching this show about Academy Award nominees and she saw him and goes, "Oh,
I like that Bennet Del Rocko..or whatever the hell his name is" And I'm like
"Benicio Del Toro?" and she's like "Yeah! That's it!"

I know that's really random but I thought about it when I saw your sig, lol.

-----
\\* s k i m
-----

"Say the first word that comes to your mind..."
"Up"
"Down"
"Death..."
"Oh, the Death Store! Why didn't I think of that?!"

ComedyTime81

Mar 18, 2001, 4:07:06 PM3/18/01
>>Last night, after I came home from this play, my grandmother and I were
watching this show about Academy Award nominees and she saw him and goes, "Oh,
I like that Bennet Del Rocko..or whatever the hell his name is" And I'm like
"Benicio Del Toro?" and she's like "Yeah! That's it!"

I know that's really random but I thought about it when I saw your sig, lol.<<

LOL.. me and my best friend had a Benicio Del Toro movie-a-thon last night and
rented all these movies he was in and watched them. It was so fun... man oh
man. But I agree with your grandma.. I think he's kinda cool too.. just
kinda... just a tad lol. And you really should rent "Usual Suspects" sometime
because he is really good in that movie ;-). My favorite line he did is the
line in my signature. It's hilarious.

tan...@gmail.com

May 9, 2019, 7:26:59 PM5/9/19
what are your fav classes?

tan...@gmail.com

Jan 16, 2020, 11:53:18 PM1/16/20
70% school sux..30% Some friends are so nice but overall due to 70%, i wrote school suks.