funny bumper sticker...

1 view

miss jess

Sep 3, 2001, 1:51:42 PM9/3/01
just say no to sex with pro lifers!

+ jess +
--
afh bitch (w/ al)
--
"i'm not shy, i just don't like you"
--
DMB gurl xx [12:44 AM]: :oXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XX pUNK giRLiE [12:45 AM]:
:oXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

the q is silent

Sep 3, 2001, 1:55:39 PM9/3/01

>just say no to sex with pro lifers!

That's too overtly political and forced to really be funny. My favorite bumper
sticker will always be:

Honk If You Think I'm Jesus.

Jyqm

"We learned more from a three-minute record
Than we ever did in school"

Jenn

Sep 3, 2001, 1:58:21 PM9/3/01
>From: manot...@aol.comDooDooDa (the q is silent)

>That's too overtly political and forced to really be funny. My favorite
>bumper
>sticker will always be:
>
>Honk If You Think I'm Jesus.

you know those bumper stickers that say "my child is an honor student"? well i
saw one once that said:
"my child beat up your honor student."

i was amused

- - -
"get up. get back on your feet. you're the one they can't beat and you know
it." - STYX ROCKS MY WORLD.

dont live here no mo

Sep 3, 2001, 2:04:24 PM9/3/01
>well i
>saw one once that said:
>"my child beat up your honor student."

"my child sold your honor student the answers"

m a r i s a *
--------
firefly come back to me
amit <3 8/18/01

So Typical

Sep 3, 2001, 2:12:40 PM9/3/01

>>just say no to sex with pro lifers!
>
>That's too overtly political and forced to really be funny. My favorite
>bumper
>sticker will always be:
>
>Honk If You Think I'm Jesus

i saw one when i was in seattle that said "Sex can wait, go fuck yourself"
and another said "You shouldn't be this close to my ass unless you're a
hemroid" not necessarily funny, but...different.

--Sam--
-----------------
AIM User 11: Shut up!
MactheBOT: FUCK YOU. DONT TELL ME TO SHUTUP. YOU UNGRATEFUL LITTLE PUBE.

miss jess

Sep 3, 2001, 2:14:29 PM9/3/01

>you know those bumper stickers that say "my child is an honor student"? well
>saw one once that said:
>"my child beat up your honor student."

I LOVE THAT ONE!

another one of my favs is "your child may be an honor student but youre still
an idiot"

Everywhere To Me

Sep 3, 2001, 2:17:25 PM9/3/01

>>you know those bumper stickers that say "my child is an honor student"?
>well

Yeah that's my mom's favorite one too.

Mare

CantWaitF0rever: lots of things have penis's- dogs, cats, elephants. You
should specify humans ;D
XXX: rotflmao true
InTayzEyes: she likes horses ;X

Jenn

Sep 3, 2001, 2:24:09 PM9/3/01
>From: dmbg...@aol.comnospamYO (miss jess)

>I LOVE THAT ONE!
>
>another one of my favs is "your child may be an honor student but youre still
>an idiot"

ROTFLMAO

rocknroller n outtacontroller

Sep 3, 2001, 2:32:35 PM9/3/01
>just say no to sex with pro lifers!

lmao ;x
sex can wait, masturbate!

[cj]

Sarandipidy

Sep 3, 2001, 4:03:08 PM9/3/01
my favorite is:

it will be a great day when the schools have all the money they need and the
air force has to hold a bake sale to buy a bomber.

Sarandipidy

Sep 3, 2001, 4:03:29 PM9/3/01
>"my child beat up your honor student."

whoa i just saw that one today for the first time! hehe weird!

Pam

Sep 3, 2001, 4:05:39 PM9/3/01
>you know those bumper stickers that say "my child is an honor student"? well
>saw one once that said:
>"my child beat up your honor student."
>
>i was amused

my mom used to have one that said "My child was inmate of the month at county
jail." There's a website with a lot of them on it...
http://www.internetbumperstickers.com
Pam
http://www.picturetrail.com/princessoflyte
---
Me: I need more motivation or something LOL
Chad: 8======D
Chad: there's motivation

Oh my... =X

Pam

Sep 3, 2001, 4:09:38 PM9/3/01

>>"my child beat up your honor student."
>>

>whoa i just saw that one today for the first time! hehe weird!

wow for the first time? LOL I've seen that one a thousand times.

the q is silent

Sep 3, 2001, 5:01:23 PM9/3/01
>i saw one when i was in seattle that said "Sex can wait, go fuck yourself"

That's great! I want that one.

the q is silent

Sep 3, 2001, 5:00:13 PM9/3/01
>>From: manot...@aol.comDooDooDa (the q is silent)
>
>>That's too overtly political and forced to really be funny. My favorite
>>bumper
>>sticker will always be:
>>
>>Honk If You Think I'm Jesus.
>

>you know those bumper stickers that say "my child is an honor student"? well
>saw one once that said:
>"my child beat up your honor student."
>
>i was amused

Those are everywhere now, so they're not even remotely humourous anymore. It's
time ot take it to the next level. Personally, I'm waiting for the "My Mom
Fucked Your Honor Student" sticker.

Seatown Alia

Sep 3, 2001, 6:10:03 PM9/3/01
here's some controversial ones i've seen:

"bush cheated" (a bush/cheney sticker changed so the end of cheney's name is
'ated')

one out of four babies lives.
(pro life sticker with pic of cute babies)

and i saw this one today on a truck..

"just do me" (like a nike sticker)

-Alia
"goo-bye, goo-bye, goo-bye
goo-bye, goo-bye, goo-bye
goo-byeeeeeeeeeeeee..."

Indie that cool chick

Sep 3, 2001, 6:37:09 PM9/3/01
>one out of four babies lives.
>(pro life sticker with pic of cute babies)

I don't get it...

Indie
*the disappearing-reappearing AFH'er*
TEACHER: ...and the ugly duckling was amazed to realize it had grown into a
beautiful swan. So you see children, there is hope for anyone.
BART: Even me?
TEACHER: No.

Iet it roll

Sep 3, 2001, 7:04:39 PM9/3/01
>"my child beat up your honor student."

lmao

Jaime
---------------
baby you can drive my car, yes im gonna be a star

Jenn

Sep 3, 2001, 7:58:04 PM9/3/01
>From: itz...@aol.comSuGRPLuM (Seatown Alia)

>and i saw this one today on a truck..
>
>"just do me" (like a nike sticker)

i used to have a tshirt... that had a joint, with the smoke curving up like a
nike symbol, and the slogan read "just doob it" hahahahahahahahaha

tam rocks

Sep 3, 2001, 8:56:10 PM9/3/01
>"My Mom
>Fucked Your Honor Student"

rofl. That'd be so great.

I got four people today asking me where I got my "Fashion sucks" wifebeater,
and I had to explain it was homemade. (I'd pulled a Taylor and just written it
on there with permanent marker.)

|-Tam-|

"My milk is your shit
Your shit is my milk"
---
ShayDiggs: I CAN RELATE NOW BECAUSE I LOVE HOT LITTLE BOYS TOO

Seatown Alia

Sep 3, 2001, 9:07:38 PM9/3/01
>>one out of four babies lives.
>>(pro life sticker with pic of cute babies)

>I don't get it...

>Indie

opps, I wrote it incorrectly. I totally forget what it said now! AH!
What whatever it said meant that every 4th pregnancy is terminated (not that 3
out of 4 are aborted, my bad).

Heather

Sep 3, 2001, 9:13:18 PM9/3/01
>I got four people today asking me where I got my "Fashion sucks" wifebeater,
>and I had to explain it was homemade. (I'd pulled a Taylor and just written
>it
>on there with permanent marker.)

has anyone seen "graffiti" clothes? they have designers scribbling on clothes
and selling them for hundreds of dollars, ugh

"Due to Jakob's ability to carry
a tune and write songs that make sense,
critics feel he lacks his father's talent."

shay la dee dah

Sep 3, 2001, 9:18:16 PM9/3/01
>>I got four people today asking me where I got my "Fashion sucks" wifebeater,
>>and I had to explain it was homemade.

lol I was thisclose to buying the French Connection one that says "FCUK
Fashion" but I got the "FCUK" plain one instead. You're makin my shirt next
time, Tamahooch

*::-Shayla-::*
----
This bird's gonna fly so high
Watch my sky come undone
Mama you can choose the rain
But I choose the sun

MelissaStar3

Sep 3, 2001, 10:39:24 PM9/3/01
>>you know those bumper stickers that say "my child is an honor student"?
>well
>>saw one once that said:
>>"my child beat up your honor student."
>>
>>i was amused

There are like no bumper stickers in my town:( All the rich snobs don't like to
mess up their cars.

*melissa
InTayzEyes: "omg it was shot really really beautifully [crosses legs]"
InTayzEyes: "ike finally got the splits this week, we're very proud"
InTayzEyes: "stay tuned for pictures on hanson.net"

dont live here no mo

Sep 3, 2001, 11:40:05 PM9/3/01
>has anyone seen "graffiti" clothes? they have designers scribbling on clothes
>and selling them for hundreds of dollars, ugh

and the shirts with the safety pins.

jeez just buy a plain shirt, rip it up, throw some safety pins on it, and
voila! i bet it would cost at like 20 bucks cheaper than that crap you can buy
in stores

The Blonde

Sep 4, 2001, 12:09:52 AM9/4/01
>>>saw one once that said:
>>>"my child beat up your honor student."
>>>
>>>i was amused

I bought my mom that one, but she wouldn't put it on her car hah... she hung it
up at home though. :P

~*Beckie*~

*CanadianBacon513: your taste in music is rather bipolar*
~Damn it Ike, you need to stop singing those sappy love songs and get yourself
some ass!~>Ter
\You are a *chick*a*dee*, not a full blown hen like i am darling, now back
off/Ter

IrishAngel2002

Sep 4, 2001, 1:40:42 AM9/4/01
>lol I was thisclose to buying the French Connection one that says "FCUK
>Fashion"

I have that shirt. :-)

Carrie
*******
"I like all the rumours about who we are or are not going out with, because
they confirm that we are the sexiest band in the world." -Chris Martin

Jenn

Sep 4, 2001, 7:39:52 AM9/4/01
>From: inaii...@aol.comehumpme (tam rocks)

>I got four people today asking me where I got my "Fashion sucks" wifebeater,
>and I had to explain it was homemade. (I'd pulled a Taylor and just written
>it
>on there with permanent marker.)

rotflmao that rocks

the girl at the ROCKshow

Sep 4, 2001, 9:44:43 AM9/4/01
>jeez just buy a plain shirt, rip it up, throw some safety pins on it, and
>voila!

My friend Betsy does that. She goes a little overboard with it though. We go to
a Catholic school, so we have uniforms, and she tries to make her uniform look
punk by putting pins and stuff on it. It's quite amusing because she gets into
trouble everyday for it hehe.

-Laura
----------------------------
I don't need no lover, just to get screwed
----------------------------

NsyncGirl1024: oh oops i deleted it cuz i thawt it was porn~lmao
If Only Lauz: if it were porn it'd be like from HotN...@biggerisbetter.com

Jennavieve

Sep 4, 2001, 11:39:44 AM9/4/01
ok i want this sticker it says "tequilla..have you hugged you're toliet
lately?" i want that man..haha my friend krissi REALLY needs that sticker,lol
Jenna
THANKYOU
THANKYOU
THANKYOU
Have A Nice Day...

Pam

Sep 4, 2001, 2:44:15 PM9/4/01
>"tequilla..have you hugged you're toliet
>lately?"

one tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor.

or

one tequila, two tequila, three keteela, floor.

Indie that cool chick

Sep 4, 2001, 4:42:51 PM9/4/01
>Subject: Re: funny bumper sticker...

I saw one today that said "God, Please Save me from your followers" HAHA that
was funny. The same person had "keep your laws of my body"

tam rocks

Sep 4, 2001, 5:06:49 PM9/4/01
>I saw one today that said "God, Please Save me from your followers" HAHA

I want to make a bumper sticker that says "Thank God I'm atheist."

I'll just write it on another one of my cool wifebeaters :P

the q is silent

Sep 4, 2001, 5:17:52 PM9/4/01

>>I saw one today that said "God, Please Save me from your followers" HAHA
>
>I want to make a bumper sticker that says "Thank God I'm atheist."

Better: "God doesn't believe in me."

miss mystery

Sep 4, 2001, 5:22:46 PM9/4/01
<<
There are like no bumper stickers in my town:( All the rich snobs don't like to
mess up their cars.

same here...

"Hey there you are!"
" Do i know you man?"
"No::points:: but there you are."

_______________-----------------____________________
dont be so openminded that your brains fall out - albus dumbledore
_______________----------------_____________________

Pam

Sep 4, 2001, 6:03:45 PM9/4/01
>I want to make a bumper sticker that says "Thank God I'm atheist."

"I was an atheist until I realized I AM GOD!"

AMillionSighs

Sep 4, 2001, 6:07:59 PM9/4/01
> "I was an atheist until I realized I AM GOD!" <

who wants to bet that that's on scott moffatt's car.

¤Jenn¤

tam rocks

Sep 4, 2001, 6:19:05 PM9/4/01
>who wants to bet that that's on scott moffatt's car.

Haha.. The sad part is you're probably right.

|-Tam-|

"Tell me now, who is my saving one:
Jesus, or a gun?"

AMillionSighs

Sep 4, 2001, 6:33:55 PM9/4/01
> Haha.. The sad part is you're probably right. <

lol I know

¤Jenn¤

The Bumper Sticker Man

Sep 4, 2001, 7:35:20 PM9/4/01
grlfrmm...@aol.comwenis (Jennavieve) wrote in message news:<20010904113944...@mb-ba.aol.com>...

Hey there... You can create a single bumper sticker on-line that says
anything you like (including that message), they can be magnetic,
adhesive, or held with suction cups, and they can be from just a few
inches to over six feet long...

http://www.MakeMyBumperSticker.com

The Bumper Sticker Man

Jenn

Sep 4, 2001, 7:41:42 PM9/4/01
>From: grlfrmm...@aol.comwenis (Jennavieve)

>ok i want this sticker it says "tequilla..have you hugged you're toliet
>lately?" i want that man..haha my friend krissi REALLY needs that sticker,lol
>Jenna

they have these posters at spenser's gift that have these old fashioned cartoon
ads that say things like that. i've seen ones like:
beer, helping ugly people have sex since 1862
tequila, have you hugged your toilet today?
sex, two people short of a threesome! (orsomethinglikethat)
beer, helping white men dance since 1842

ahhh there were other fun ones, but i forget them all... there was one about
coffee, where the guys eyes are all wide and he looks like he's on crack lol
they crack me up

The Bumper Sticker Man

Sep 4, 2001, 7:56:40 PM9/4/01
manot...@aol.comDooDooDa (the q is silent) wrote in message news:<20010903170013...@mb-cj.aol.com>...
Those are everywhere now, so they're not even remotely humourous
anymore. It's
time ot take it to the next level. Personally, I'm waiting for the "My
Mom
Fucked Your Honor Student" sticker.

Jyqm
"We learned more from a three-minute record
Than we ever did in school"

Hey there,

You can create a single bumper sticker on-line that says anything you

like, including that message... if you've got the guts t display it!

http://www.MakeMyBumperSticker.com

This is what comes up by searching for "Honor Student" in their
catalog:

MY CHILD CAN BEAT UP YOUR HONOR STUDENT

MY CHILD IS AN HONOR STUDENT AT THE STATE CORRECTIONAL FACILITY

MY CHILD SLEPT WITH YOUR HONOR STUDENT

MY KID BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF YOUR HONOR STUDENT

MY KID BEAT UP YOUR HONOR STUDENT

MY KID HAD SEX WITH YOUR HONOR STUDENT

YOUR KID MAY BE AN HONOR STUDENT BUT YOU'RE STILL AN IDIOT!

YOUR KID'S AN HONOR STUDENT, BUT YOU'RE A MORON

The Bumper Sticker Man
"THOSE WHO CAST THE VOTES DECIDE NOTHING. THOSE WHO COUNT THE VOTES
DECIDE EVERYTHING." - JOSEPH STALIN

IrishAngel2002

Sep 4, 2001, 9:26:43 PM9/4/01
>beer, helping white men dance since 1842

my brother & his friend have that in their dorm room. they are such dorks,
lol. but it's SO true, especially for them. :X

hotness

Sep 4, 2001, 9:29:24 PM9/4/01

>my brother

you mean my future boyfriend Mark?

ah yes ;)

~Nessi~

"..Closer to where I started
chasing after you
I'm falling even more in love with you
letting go of all I've held onto
I'm standing here until you make me move
I'm hanging by a moment here with you.."-Lifehouse

IrishAngel2002

Sep 5, 2001, 2:03:41 AM9/5/01
>>my brother
>
>you mean my future boyfriend Mark?
>
>ah yes ;)

hehe that would be the one. :-) Cutie patootie he is-- but I don't know if I
approve of his beer lights & beer poster yet- I gotta go down & check it out
;-)

Robert Staton

Sep 5, 2001, 4:33:47 AM9/5/01
I've never seen that. Shouldn't that be illegal or something? Next they'll
have ones that say "My child killed your entire family, haha!"

"Pam" <secr...@aol.com> wrote in message

> >>"my child beat up your honor student."
> >>

> >whoa i just saw that one today for the first time! hehe weird!
>
> wow for the first time? LOL I've seen that one a thousand times.

hotness

Sep 5, 2001, 12:23:31 PM9/5/01
>Cutie patootie he is-- but I don't know if I
>approve of his beer lights & beer poster yet- I gotta go down & check it out

I think you should, hehe just to make sure..

and hmm maybe he has hottie friends? =x

Pam

Sep 5, 2001, 3:06:41 PM9/5/01
>beer, helping ugly people have sex since 1862

I read that as "beer, helping ugly people have sex since Blink 182"

Pam

Sep 5, 2001, 3:47:36 PM9/5/01
>MY CHILD SLEPT WITH YOUR HONOR STUDENT

My sister had one that said "This delinquent is having sex with your honor
student"

Jenn

Sep 5, 2001, 4:43:32 PM9/5/01
>From: secr...@aol.com (Pam)

>>beer, helping ugly people have sex since 1862
>
>I read that as "beer, helping ugly people have sex since Blink 182"
> Pam

rotflmao that would be interesting hahahahaha

Pam

Sep 5, 2001, 5:20:22 PM9/5/01
>>I read that as "beer, helping ugly people have sex since Blink 182"
>> Pam
>

>rotflmao that would be interesting hahahahaha

I know... but I was trying to figure out what it meant LOL

IrishAngel2002

Sep 6, 2001, 12:33:42 AM9/6/01
>I think you should, hehe just to make sure..
>
>and hmm maybe he has hottie friends? =x

ummmm ahem, yeah he has hottie friends. oh yeah... but let's not go there.

because I'm 21...

they're 18-19

umyeah :X haha