Read this while you're waiting #17

Butterbumps@Home

Mar 29, 2021, 7:26:36 AM3/29/21
I ... um, well, another book.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0917M7HQV

The Last Days of Earth is the third and final book in my trilogy Oræl Rides to War, and tells the story about basically what it says on the box. The end of the world.

This trilogy gets pretty far-reaching and complicated, expanding on the simple sci-fi story I wrote in The Final Fall of Man, and crosses a lot of time and genres. I'm rather proud of it, even if the story itself is difficult to make out. It's a biography, really, and the main (and only really recurring) character is the Earth itself. Aside from the titular Oræl.

Titular.

Get the trilogy on e-book here! https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07P7Y55MB

Here ends the shameless self-promotion.

B@w