Read this while you're waiting #15

Butterbumps@Home

Nov 18, 2019, 8:49:06 AM11/18/19
Okay, so it's not entirely fair to say Martin hasn't published since his previous Song of Ice and Fire book. He's put out at least "Fire and Blood" (which is already set to become an HBO series, will they make it and overtake him before he can even write the second of the two-part series? Stay tuned!).

But while you're waiting for the next Song of Ice and Fire book, read this one I just finished:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B081HBW374/

The anthology contains a bunch of serial novellas originally published on the Hatstand (yes, I have made the ultimate step and become a lazy recycling author, sadly without taking the step of becoming a *popular* author first), expanded with original material in the form of additional and closing stories, interludes, and more. It also includes an all-new novella (the titular "Panda Egg") which was created using revolutionary modern paid-for content processes and reader collaboration.

C@w
--
https://hatboy.blog/