Read this while you're waiting #16

Butterbumps@Home

Dec 18, 2020, 2:03:45 AM12/18/20
My latest book is here, and it has pictures!

I tried to channel a sci-fi version of Robert E Howard, with colourful and high-adventure style short stories for the more casual reader. I wrote the stories and read them aloud to my children at bedtime, and took some style and story advice from them. That's why there's an Alicorn, and a species that look like dwarf hamsters.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08QVV7ZV6/

Once upon a time, six people set out on an impossible voyage. Their mission was to circumnavigate the galaxy, and in so doing prove that the Six Species alliance was more than just words on a page. Together, the adventurers - Molran, human, aki'Drednanth, Bonshoon, Fergunakil, and Blaran - set out to prove the sceptics wrong.

Also, the human thought there was a wingèd unicorn out there and he wanted to find it before they came home.

The Last Alicorn is an illustrated serial short story collection detailing the first half of the fantastic adventures of the ACS Conch and its intrepid crew.

B@w
--
That link again, https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08QVV7ZV6/