Re: Hoodia....the weight loss wonder!

1 view

Chucky & Janica

Oct 12, 2006, 10:38:37 AM10/12/06
Once upon a time - for example, Wed, 11 Oct 2006 19:26:44 GMT - there
was this guy, or something, called "Pieter Georgeopoulis"
<alphadieg...@sbcglobal.com>, and they made us all feel better
by saying the following stuff:

>Hoodia....the weight-loss wonder!

Hodor!

C&J

--
Beware of Trojans, they're complete smegheads.

- 13 & 13b of 12, the CMM Collective.
- www.afrj-monkeyhouse.org

Laurence

Nov 1, 2006, 4:28:22 PM11/1/06
Chucky & Janica wrote:
> Once upon a time - for example, Wed, 11 Oct 2006 19:26:44 GMT - there
> was this guy, or something, called "Pieter Georgeopoulis"
> <alphadieg...@sbcglobal.com>, and they made us all feel better
> by saying the following stuff:
>

>>Hoodia....the weight-loss wonder!
>

> Hodor!

You beat me to it!

By 3 weeks. Crap.

I need to read the group more!

Chucky & Janica

Nov 2, 2006, 11:53:22 AM11/2/06
Once upon a time - for example, Wed, 01 Nov 2006 21:28:22 +0000 -
there was this guy, or something, called Laurence <l...@aysgarth.co.uk>,

and they made us all feel better by saying the following stuff:

>>>Hoodia....the weight-loss wonder!
>>
>> Hodor!
>
>You beat me to it!
>
>By 3 weeks. Crap.
>
>I need to read the group more!

You've missed a lot.

Laurence

Nov 2, 2006, 2:35:42 PM11/2/06
Chucky & Janica wrote:

>>I need to read the group more!
>

> You've missed a lot.

I don't think I've /missed/ all that much... It's all piled up in my
newsreader. 380 odd posts. And a couple of sensible ones, but they're
probably spam.

Only problem is, another whinge war seems to have developed while I was
gone, and I really can't be arsed with reading through it. I need a way
to killfile threads...