Re: Please help these families...

Bruce Atchison - author

Dec 13, 2006, 7:41:23 PM12/13/06
Couldn't I donate some snow?  We have lots of that here in Alberta and it certainly would make the families feel more like they've had Christmas.  They could all pretend they're snow people.  By the way, the street clearing crew wanted to hire me but I thought it was just a snow job.

Sincerely,

Bruce.

Bruce Atchison is the author of When a Man Loves a Rabbit (Learning and Living With Bunnies), an excellent Christmas gift for
animal lovers.  Read more about it at the www.bookadz.com/batchison.htm or
http://www.bookstream.biz/cgi-bin/bookstream/bookstore.cgi?overlord=Details&store_id=102
pages.  Also download and enjoy the MP3 tunes at
the  http://gideon.www2.50megs.com/music/iprices.html page.