Re: 087 Pedophile Warning 08

1 view

Bruce Atchison - author

Sep 1, 2007, 11:27:20 AM9/1/07
Thanks for the warning Eccles. I'll keep my pedos safely locked up. Better
tell Bluebottle. He doesn't like that kind of game.

Sincerely;

Bruce Atchison - author of When a Man Loves a Rabbit
www.bookadz.com/whenaman.htm

Frederick Williams

Sep 6, 2007, 9:11:08 AM9/6/07
Tor wrote:

> The Vincentian Fathers who run Stanislaus Collage are dangerous pedophiles.
> In the last 4 decades they have raped thousands of children.

There is an important difference between paedophiles and child rapists.
A paedophile is an adult who is sexually attracted to children (maybe
prepubescent children, but that has no bearing on my point). Child
rapists are people who rape children. There is no a priori reason to
muddle up the two.

--
Remove "antispam" and ".invalid" for e-mail address.
"He that giveth to the poor lendeth to the Lord, and shall be repaid,"

Roscoe

Sep 6, 2007, 7:17:11 PM9/6/07
??? a kid is a kid!! hands off. We should do away with the electric
chair and replace it with electric bleachers for all child
molesters/rapists/whatever. Zap 'em by the dozens! They don't do this
heinous shit as a one time thing - they do it because it's part of them.
It's what they do and nothing we do will ever change them. It's a
no-brainer...KILL THEM.

Frederick Williams

Sep 8, 2007, 5:34:37 AM9/8/07
Roscoe wrote:

> ??? a kid is a kid!! hands off. We should do away with the electric

My point was (and I know that you are too thick to get it) that there is
no reason to think that a paedophile has his or her hands _on_ anyone.
Feelings are not the same as actions.

> chair and replace it with electric bleachers for all child
> molesters/rapists/whatever. Zap 'em by the dozens! They don't do this
> heinous shit as a one time thing - they do it because it's part of them.
> It's what they do and nothing we do will ever change them. It's a
> no-brainer...KILL THEM.

Not everyone will think, as you seem to, that a particular sexual
predisposition should be responded to by killing on an industrialized
scale.