Nice to meet all of you

Grady Ward

Aug 5, 2016, 7:52:16 PM8/5/16
Way back in the 90's, someone created this group for me as a kind of road marker commemorating my engagement with Scientology and its aggressive foray on the Internet. Googling them I see that they are regarded in the way they always have been, so I guess my interaction with them was a success.

Anyway, see me on Twitter as @gradyward, currently vectoring Donald Trump into a rubbery surface and touting my novel The Celestial Instructi0n on Amazon. All you wanted to know about the connection between microcode, Complexity theory, Wittgenstein, and being barefoot in Sierra Leone.