Re: old jokes department

Kerr Mudd-John

Dec 3, 2016, 5:23:52 AM12/3/16
On Sat, 03 Dec 2016 10:16:37 -0000, John Williamson
<johnwil...@btinternet.com> wrote:

> On 03/12/2016 09:36, Brian Gaff wrote:
>> Copper spots bedraggled man wandering around the fence of a top secret
>> establishment in the middle of a moor and says.
>> I'm going to arrest you as a suspected spy.
>> Man says
>> Ar' I am not a spy, I'm a Shepherd.
>> OK says copper,
>> I arrest you as a Shepherd Spy.
>>
> <Grone>

Goon but not forgotten,
but which episode?

xposted

--
Bah, and indeed, Humbug

Brian Gaff

Dec 4, 2016, 6:35:44 AM12/4/16
The man who never was?
Actually I think it is older than that, but I've also heard it more
recently as well. Its a kind of Christmas cracker type joke.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...