Goonography

Peter Percival

Jan 18, 2018, 8:06:40 AM1/18/18
Lishun-Bak mountains of Mongolia? The only reference I can find to them
is here -
http://www.thegoonshow.net/scripts_show.asp?title=s06e03_the_lost_emperor.
Did Spike make up the name?

MartinS

Jan 18, 2018, 4:42:39 PM1/18/18
I wouldn't be at all surprised. Spike had a penchant for making up
fictional place names, such as Shangra-Lu, the basis of Fred Hilton's
book "Lost Horizontally", from the play "Across Ava Gardner with
stethoscope, Geigercounter."

Vide S06E08 "Shangri La Again", broadcast 8th November 1955.

Ah yes, I remember it well. I was just a spotty little schoolboy.

--
Martin S

David Samuel Barr

Jan 19, 2018, 11:58:09 AM1/19/18

Peter Percival

Jan 19, 2018, 1:34:27 PM1/19/18
And what about the ones with doors and microphones in place? Yes, what
about them? We'll all be murdered in our mountains!