Christian Fundamentalists.

1 view

nemo

Sep 17, 2007, 5:38:33 PM9/17/07
A new very tough group of Christian fundamentalists with great big
fundaments has been going around warning that because of all the sin in the
world, Christ and Brian are about to return, charging down from Heaven with
legions of vicious celestial warriors and big swords in their hands and, sod
Judgement Day, they're so fed up with all the evil in the world they're
going to smite the lot of us.

However, the more conventional Christian churches, in an attempt to assuage
people's fears, have announced that there is no cause for alarm and all
their bellicose rantings are nothing but saviour rattling!

Assuage: A donkey's earnings.

Nemo.
Ohhhh! It's really like being in heaven, to retire

Bill Taylor

Sep 18, 2007, 1:23:40 AM9/18/07
When the bomb disposal teams went in to remove explosives
from bridges etc on D-day, the other troops liked to shout "Boo"
and so forth at them.

Nobody paid attention. It was just sapper rattling!

Message has been deleted

nemo

Sep 18, 2007, 8:22:32 PM9/18/07
Snippin my stuff already an carryin on as if I never posted again eh??

VIMN!

It's still my subject line though - so there!

You're No.1 on the list for hell now for that - and I'll ask Saint Peter to
make sure that you go down there via the See Nick route!! :o)

Anyway - Stitched together any good ducks' beaks recently?

"Bill Taylor" <w.ta...@math.canterbury.ac.nz> wrote in message

LOL!

They forgot their spanners/wrenches and left everything loose??

Very REMEss of them!

You never Seabees do that! They never bumble a job like that!

Nemo.
Ohhhh! It's really like being in heaven, to retire in 2007!!

nemo

Sep 18, 2007, 8:22:33 PM9/18/07

"Paul Martin" <p...@zetnet.net> wrote in message
> In article <ttCHi.136685$g.4...@fe1.news.blueyonder.co.uk>,

> nemo wrote:
>
> > Assuage: A donkey's earnings.
>
> And the stuff happening with Northern Wreck has been saver rattling?

LOL! And very toe pickle as well!

I'm with A Bee meself!

Pope Pie (Sy Lehrman)

Sep 19, 2007, 10:30:20 AM9/19/07

> When my Buick makes a noise as though something is loose is that laSabre
> rattling?

Mandy Lifeboats

Sep 20, 2007, 3:55:14 AM9/20/07

"Pope Pie (Sy Lehrman)" <lao...@spam.msn.com> wrote in message

> --
>
> --

My eyes prickle and I get a lump in my throat the size of an elephant's
scrotum to see such beautiful prose, each word delicately chosen for its
exactitude, depth and balance.

No wonder you were made Pope of All the Pies.

MAd daN
--
One man's theology is another man's belly-laugh

Pope Pie (Sy Lehrman)

Sep 20, 2007, 12:02:17 PM9/20/07
On Thu, 20 Sep 2007 02:55:14 -0500, Mandy Lifeboats <noaps...@all.com>
wrote:

> "Pope Pie (Sy Lehrman)" <lao...@spam.msn.com> wrote in message
>

>> --
>> Using Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/mail/
>>
>> --
>>

> My eyes prickle and I get a lump in my throat the size of an elephant's
> scrotum to see such beautiful prose, each word delicately chosen for its
> exactitude, depth and balance.
>

> No wonder you were made Pope of All the Pies.

Shuffles with head down. Pokes toe in dirt. Speaks, "Aw shucks."

Drops electric razor on counter. (shaver rattling.)

Mandy Lifeboats

Sep 20, 2007, 5:12:50 PM9/20/07
> "Pope Pie (Sy Lehrman)" <lao...@spam.msn.com> wrote in message
> >
> >> --
> >> Using Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/mail/
> >>
> >> --
> >>

> > My eyes prickle and I get a lump in my throat the size of an elephant's
> > scrotum to see such beautiful prose, each word delicately chosen for its
> > exactitude, depth and balance.
> >

> > No wonder you were made Pope of All the Pies.
> >
> Shuffles with head down. Pokes toe in dirt. Speaks, "Aw shucks."
>
> Drops electric razor on counter. (shaver rattling.)
>
> --

Sir, I demand Satisfaction! I choose this lawn.

Sward fighting.

I choose this wide lawn.

Broadsward.

Blast! Foiled again!

You'll Epée for that!

I won't sit on the fence, I can't think of a pun for Scimitar yet.

Sam Youreye

Bill Taylor

Sep 21, 2007, 12:48:11 AM9/21/07
"Mandy Lifeboats" (only living survivor from the Titanic), writted:

> Sir, I demand Satisfaction! I choose this lawn.
> Sward fighting.

I'd rather fight on a clay moor, myself.

> I choose this wide lawn.

My stilletto heels won't be any good on any of those.

> Blast! Foiled again!

Can't think of a reply, so I'm going to cut, lass, and run.

-- Bill from Dagger Nam.

Message has been deleted

Mandy Lifeboats

Sep 21, 2007, 6:18:49 AM9/21/07
> "Mandy Lifeboats" (only living survivor from the Titanic), writted:

Glub glub glub

> > Sir, I demand Satisfaction! I choose this lawn.
> > Sward fighting.
>
> I'd rather fight on a clay moor, myself.
>
> > I choose this wide lawn.
>
> My stilletto heels won't be any good on any of those.
>
> > Blast! Foiled again!
>
> Can't think of a reply, so I'm going to cut, lass, and run.
>

> -- Bill from Dagger Nam.

Very sharp sir. Straight to the point, as usual. Have you any pictures of
you in your stilettos?

I'll have a stab at thinking up some more.

Yours pointedly

Mac the Knife

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

nemo

Sep 21, 2007, 12:38:38 PM9/21/07

"Mandy Lifeboats" <noaps...@all.com> wrote in message

> "Pope Pie (Sy Lehrman)" <lao...@spam.msn.com> wrote in message
>

> > --
> > Using Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/mail/
> >
> > --
> >

> My eyes prickle and I get a lump in my throat the size of an elephant's
> scrotum to see such beautiful prose, each word delicately chosen for its
> exactitude, depth and balance.
>

> No wonder you were made Pope of All the Pies.

You won't see many beautiful prose on here, or down Soho or Kings Cross.
There might be a few down Shepherd's Market but you won;t be able to afford
em!!

They're just for the politicians, lawyers and other rich buggers - and
priests - who keep telling everybody how immoral the Working Classes are!

Working Classes: Industrial training sessions.

nemo

Sep 21, 2007, 12:38:41 PM9/21/07

> > "Mandy Lifeboats" (only living survivor from the Titanic), writted:
>
> Glub glub glub
>

> > > Sir, I demand Satisfaction! I choose this lawn.
> > > Sward fighting.
> >
> > I'd rather fight on a clay moor, myself.
> >
> > > I choose this wide lawn.
> >
> > My stilletto heels won't be any good on any of those.
> >
> > > Blast! Foiled again!
> >
> > Can't think of a reply, so I'm going to cut, lass, and run.
> >

> > -- Bill from Dagger Nam.
> >

> Very sharp sir. Straight to the point, as usual. Have you any pictures
of
> you in your stilettos?
>

> I'll have a stab at thinking up some more.

It's the wobbyettos you gotta be careful of. They can end up anywhere
especiallu on a Dirk night! And oy! Mackie Messer! Clean yourself up a bit!

nemo

Sep 21, 2007, 12:38:39 PM9/21/07

"Mandy Lifeboats" <noaps...@all.com> wrote in message

Navvy: Oh yes! Oim very good with de old pick an shohvell - and you shoud
Scimitar a road surface!

That's a nasty Cutlass on your knee. It hurts like hell? Here. Have an
EpéeDural!

nemo

Sep 21, 2007, 12:38:39 PM9/21/07

"Pope Pie (Sy Lehrman)" <lao...@spam.msn.com> wrote in message
And the guy behind the counter manages to re-assemble it. Brain before
Braun!

Someone bragging his head off about helping somebody: Favour rattling!

How about a noisy food additive for the next one?

nemo

Sep 21, 2007, 12:38:42 PM9/21/07

"Roger the Saurus" <rogerupp...@bollix.talktalk.net> wrote in message

> "Mandy Lifeboats" <noaps...@all.com> wrote in message

> >> "Mandy Lifeboats" (only living survivor from the Titanic), writted:
> >
> > Glub glub glub

> >> I'd rather fight on a clay moor, myself.

> >> My stilletto heels won't be any good on any of those.

> >> Can't think of a reply, so I'm going to cut, lass, and run.
> >>

> >> -- Bill from Dagger Nam.

LOL!

> > Very sharp sir. Straight to the point, as usual. Have you any pictures
> > of
> > you in your stilettos?
> >

> > I'll have a stab at thinking up some more.
> >

> > Yours pointedly
>

> Any more and I'll rape yer.
> --
NANG!!!

Oh. Wrong group!

Larger version of the popular (heaven knows why!) game show featuring
drunk-as-usual Michael Miles:

OK my dear. Picador and let's see what you've won.

Speelunker's knee knobs start to come loose when he's freezing cold: Caver
rattling!

Oops, peeps! Looks like I made a spelynx mistakes!

Stav Ross: The famous mild-mannered 50s/60s TV pianist without apostrophes
after he turned Greek!

nemo

Sep 21, 2007, 12:38:40 PM9/21/07

"Bill Taylor" <w.ta...@math.canterbury.ac.nz> wrote in message
I hope no-one's going to commit Rapier and run.

Bloodnock: Quick! Get Sabrina out the back!

Grams: Shocked scream!

Bloodnock: No!! I said out the back - not UP the back!!!!!

nemo

Sep 21, 2007, 12:38:42 PM9/21/07

> > > Glub glub glub

> > > Very sharp sir. Straight to the point, as usual. Have you any
pictures
> > > of
> > > you in your stilettos?
> > >

> > > I'll have a stab at thinking up some more.
> > >

> > > Yours pointedly
> >
> > Any more and I'll rape yer.
> > --
> > Roger the Saurus
> > (remove bollix to reply)
> >

> mooches off to get KY.
>
> Don't tell Kris or Dirk, they wooden unnerstann.
>
> Can you Ski and do that?

Only when thoroughly piste!

nemo

Sep 21, 2007, 12:38:43 PM9/21/07

"David" <faro...@picknowl.com.au> wrote in message
> On Thu, 20 Sep 2007 21:12:50 GMT, "Mandy Lifeboats"
> <noaps...@all.com> typed furiously:
> Quiet or I'll scimitar you where you stand.
> --
Like a busted machine in the Hernisher Mint - than don't make cents!

And you'll have to do better than that if you're going to sell word-plays
for 5 cents, and you'd better give a slice of black wry bread away with each
one to shift em. Then you can advertise the free gift as Pun per Nickel!