-- I'VE GOT WINE AND I'M GETTING DRUNK AND THEN FUCK A GOAT

dolf

Jun 4, 2016, 12:39:05 AM6/4/16
The Colonel (Atheist) Burke prefers to fuck gots--go an join the fascist
c@nt for sloppy seconds.

- dolf

On 4/06/2016 14:32, Mr. Smartypants DoW #4, Supreme Fuckhead wrote:
> On Friday, June 3, 2016 at 7:12:11 PM UTC-6, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
>> Life is like that here at Sunset Chateau, where the men are men and the
>> sheep, wary.
>> Discuss..................
>
> When are you going to invite me to Sunset Chateau to sample the vintage cucumber wines you have squirreled away in your vast wine cellar?

Barry (Atheist/Heisenberg) O'Grady: "Why won't you tell us about your
one man religion?

God bless baby Jesus asleep inside you."

Michael Christ: "O'Gradly, you were told to shut up. Thank you."

Blue Peeler (wo...@barque.org): "[snip reams of mindless dolt drivel]

Hey dolt!

I see you are still alive, weren't you supposed to be dying of something
10 years ago? Congratulations on beating whatever it was, k00ks like you
are needed.

Anyway, I have a question for you.

Can you give a single citation pointing to any legal action you have
taken in the last 10 years against people who call you a k00k, that you
have actually won?"

dolf: "No it's been 20 years since my onset of High Grade non-Hodgkins
(Burkitts) Lymphoma which then had a pessimistic prognosis of 6 months
to live with a 10% chance of survival and 90% deceased in 2 years.

That was on 30 October 1995 and I haven't needed to work since then
because I've been blessed with a salary continuance insurance policy
($2.4 million approximately for the life of the policy).

And my interest within this metempirical philosophical subject, first
began with my observation of the Genesis reprise of the lunar/solar
cycle relating to the 6 year Dead Sea Scroll calendar occurring on the
Equinox of Wednesday 20 March 1996 / New moon 21 March 1996.

Would the real Jew please stand up--Aren't you Jewish yourself?

If so, you should have a great sense and vexation of soul (if you keep
it long enough that is)."

Blue Peeler (wo...@barque.org): "No."

dolf: "I thought that your quasi-dog anonymous email id:

BLUE PEELER (WOOF@BARQUE)

Might have been a Jewish deviant who also called himself:

DOGFART (FLATULENT DINGO)

Amongst other things."

Jebus: "[snip]

You're pushing the lunatic act a little too far with this one."

dolf: "RELIGIOUS ABUSE BY POLLY THE PARROT (JOHN PHILLIPS:
J...@FASHIONFAIR.COM.AU) AKA FLATULENT DINGO, DOGFART: "I have tonight (2
September, 2008) had a conversation with the Jewish Rabbi to the
Strathfield Synagogue with respects religious, racial and sexual
vilification engaged in by Polly the Parrot (John Phillips:
j...@fashionfair.com.au) aka flatulantdingo, dogfart) who was on 26 March,
2008 a member of the Strathfield Synagogue situated at 19 Florence
Street, Strathfield Sydney--a complaint of racial, religious and sexual
vilification has been lodged with his Rabbi."

DOGFART (Flatulent Dingo): "WARNING: Mentally defective top poster loose!"

NADEGDA (nad318b404): "NOMINATIONS: [warning] Murphy is 'loose' and
ranting [was] Okay, I'll bite."

Checkmate DoW #1 (Lunatic...@The.Edge): "Keep those lesbian reach
arounds coming, Nads. Maybe you and Kensi can get together later for
some hawt girl-on-girl 'scissoring' action."

BBB (r0llinThru@kooks): "They need to start posting warning signs around
you. 'Caution -- extreme risk to any irony meters carried beyond this
point."

NADEGDA (nad318b404): "Agreed."

Checkmate DoW #1 (Lunatic...@The.Edge): "Don't you ever get tired of
giving 'Kensi' those lesbian reach arounds?"

NADEGDA (nad318b404): "June is shaping up to be another highly active
month ... for kooks. Not even 72 hours into the month yet (that's less
than 10%, for those of you following along with our home game) and
already Murphy's been nominated for two awards, dolf's been nominated
for two awards, and 'Mr. Smartypants' has been nominated for an award.
It's probably safe to assume that Fakey will be scoring himself a
nomination
soon as well."

Fakey's Dogwhistle (AUKTard Polizia): "FudgeMonkey can't even figure out
this ... it should be no surprise that he doesn't know what a gable (ie.
a canopy) is."

Checkmate DoW #1 (Lunatic...@The.Edge): "That may be true, but in
Fakey's defense, he's 'the best Fudge Monkey that ever was,' and his
eldest son is going to grow up to be an even better fudge money than he
is, so there's that...

[snicker]"

Mr. Smartypants DoW #4, Supreme f@ckhead (*BUNGHOLE*): "And he gets to
wear a little fudge monkey flying suit that helps him perform flawlessly
as a fudge monkey."

Checkmate DoW #1 (Lunatic...@The.Edge): "Indeed, and I get to fix my
Tai Po (ie. typo; getting your words mixed up)."

Skeet DoW #420 (Skeet@kooks): "If a tree falls in the forest when no one
is there ... will it still make a noise?"

Checkmate DoW #1 (Lunatic...@The.Edge): "Yeah... the noise of the
other trees laughing at it."

dolf: "I have advised this Rabbi (before he hung on me) that he ought to
caution this man and if it does not cease I will commence to protest
outside the Synagogue to remind him that in all respects without
exception, Australian Jews on the Question of Marriage Rights are no
Different to German Fascism.

This Rabbi at Strathfield Synagogue is fascist and attempted to engage
in vilification by seeking to clarify what religious group I belong to.

That *I* *have* *today* *lodged* *with* *the* *Holocaust* *Museum* *the*
*documents* *which* *I* *will* *raise* *against* *the* *individual* *in*
*any* *legal* *claim*." [www.grapple.id.au, 2 September, 2008]

YOUTUBE "FUNHOUSE - P!NK (2008)"

- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jdjtqu3XK4U

WEEDY: "HOW WE MUST PUT OUR WHOLE TRUST IN GOD AS THE DISCIPLE:

LORD, FOR YOUR SAKE I WILL GLADLY BEAR WHATEVER YOU SHALL SEND TO ME.

"But he said unto her, 'Thou speakest as one of the foolish women
speaketh. What? Shall we not receive good at the hand of God, and shall
we not receive evil?

In all this did not Job {he that weeps or cries} sin with his lips.

Now when Job's three friends heard of all this evil that was come upon
him, they came every one from his own place; Eliphaz {the endeavor of
God} the Temanite {the south; Africa; perfect}, and Bildad {old
friendship} the Shuhite { talking; thinking; humiliation; budding}, and
Zophar {rising early; crown} the Naamathite {beautiful; agreeable}: for
they had made an appointment together to come to mourn with him and to
comfort him." [Job 2:10-11]

FROM YOUR HAND I WILL ACCEPT GLADLY BOTH GOOD AND ILL, SWEET AND BITTER,
JOY AND SORROW; AND FOR ALL THAT MAY BEFALL ME, I WILL THANK YOU. ONLY
KEEP ME, O LORD, FROM ALL SIN, AND *I* *SHALL* *FEAR* *NEITHER* *DEATH*
*NOR* *HELL*.

"He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for
his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of
death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff
they comfort me.

Thou prepares a table before me in the presences of mine enemies: thou
anoints my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I
will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever." [Psalm 23:3-6 (KJV)]

DO NOT, I PRAY, REJECT ME FOREVER.

"I have considered the days of old, the years of ancient times. I call
to remembrance my songs in the night: I commune with mine own heart: and
my spirit made diligent search.

Will the Lord cast off for ever? And will he be favorable no more? Is
his mercy clean gone for ever? Doth his promise fail for evermore?

Hath God forgotten to be gracious? Hath he in anger shut up his tender
mercies? Selah.

And I said, 'This in my infirmity: but I will remember the years of the
right hand of the most High. I will remember the works of the LORD:
surely I will remember thy wonders of old.

I will mediate also of all thy work, and talk of thy doings.

Thy way, O God, is in the sanctuary: who is so great a God as our God?

Thou art the God that doest wonders: thou has declared thy strength
among the people.

Thou hast with thine arm redeemed thy people, sons of Jacob { that
supplants, undermines; the heel} and Joseph {increase; addition}.
Selah." [Psalm 775-15 (KJV)]

NOR BLOT OUT MY NAME FROM THE BOOK OF LIFE.

"Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and
repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a
thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.

Thous hast a few names even in Sardis {prince of joy} which have not
defiled their garments; and they walk with me in white: for they are worthy.

He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I
will not blot out his name out of the Book of Life, but I will confess
his name before the Father, and before his angels." [Revelation 3:3-5 (KJV)]

THEN, WHATEVER TRIALS BESET ME CAN DO ME NO HARM." [Thomas a Kempis,
Imitation of Christ, Book 3 Chapter 17]

*ALT.USENET.KOOKS* *ABUSE* *AND* *THEIR* *HITLER* *LOVING* *PARODY*

Uploaded on Aug 8, 2012: The sock from zoonoses.de gets Pwned (ie.
utterly defeat an opponent or rival

- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdyBYSuqQBQ

JERUSALEM (ISRAEL): "*Any* *allusion* *that* *Israel* *is* *somehow*
*comparable* *to* *Nazi* *Germany* *is* *not* *criticism*.

*It* *is* *a* *blood* *libel*.

'ISRAEL HAS BEEN INFECTED BY THE SEEDS OF FASCISM ... There are no
serious leaders left in the world who believe the Israeli government.' -
Former PM, Ehud Barak, Channel 10, May 20

'TODAY WE HAVE A COUNTRY AFFLICTED WITH ULTRA-NATIONALISTIC EXTREMISM,
INFECTED WITH THE SEEDS OF FASCISM AND CHAUVINISM.' -Head of opposition,
Yitzhak Herzog, Knesset, May 23

'ISRAEL HAS TRULY BECOME TODAY THE LAST BASTION OF FASCISM, COLONIALISM
AND RACIAL DISCRIMINATION IN THE WORLD.' - Nabil al-Arabi
Secretary-General of the Arab League, Cairo May 28

'I FOUGHT WITH ALL MY MIGHT AGAINST THE PHENOMENA OF EXTREMISM, VIOLENCE
AND RACISM IN ISRAELI SOCIETY THAT ARE THREATENING OUR NATIONAL
RESILIENCE AND ARE SEEPING INTO THE ISRAEL DEFENSE FORCES; in fact
already harming it... But to my great regret, extremist and dangerous
forces have taken over Israel and the Likud party.' - Former defense
minister Moshe “Bogie” Yaalon, Resignation speech, May 20

'Today Israel is suffering a process of ongoing radicalization and
increasing extremism, which has brought criticism from senior Israelis
against their government. THEY ALL SAY THAT ISRAEL BEHAVES IN A FASCIST
AND RACIST MANNER. They say so. Like the deputy chief of staff of the
IDF said ‘Our behavior is reminiscent of the behavior of the Nazis prior
to WW II' - Mahmoud Abbas, Head of the Palestinian Authority, Cairo, May 28

May was a very good month for the myriad of eager Israel-bashers across
the globe.

Beyond wildest Judeophobic dreams.

With no effort on their part, the recent rash of stupid,
ill-considered—and gravely misleading—public proclamations provided them
with more to bash Israel with than they could have wished in their
wildest Judeophobic dreams.

What more could they have hoped for? Some of the most senior figures in
the Israeli establishment have now publicly corroborated precisely what
they have been trying to convey in their toxic tirades against the
Jewish state for years.

Now they have it on the best of authority—straight from the horse’s
mouth, so to speak: 'THE JEWISH STATE IS A FASCIST, RACIST
ENTITY—INDEED, ONE OF AN EVIL KIND IN TODAY’S WORLD.'" [ARUTZ SHEVA 7, 3
June 2016, www.israelnationalnews.com, [Op-Ed: INTO THE FRAY: Like manna
from heaven - for Israel's detractors"]

- http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/18979

Patrick (Catholic) Barker: "MY FAG DEFINITION: A fag is a slimy,
offensively foul or vile person, usually a vengeful, bigoted homosexual
who not only finds no fault in friends who sexually or physically abuse
children, but also is grossly irreverent toward what is or is held to be
sacred."

DECHUCHA: "Cite for your definition please."

Patrick (Catholic) Barker: "It is MY definition."

DECHUCHA: "So it is totally irrelevant and total bullshit. Any other
common terms you'd like to redefine maybe hot and cold or up and down."

Patrick (Catholic) Barker: "OH? So you believe 'fag' is a common term?
What is YOUR definition then?

And yes, common definitions should NOT be changed willy nilly. For
example: Marriage [is between] one man and one woman.

Or, do you change your mind again?

So it is totally irrelevant and total bullshit. Any other common terms
you'd like to redefine?

Some examples of these fags are:

A group calling itself 'Angry Queers' has claimed responsibility for
throwing baseball-sized rocks through nine church windows in Portland's
Mars Hill Church, including two 100-year-old stained glass panes.

Extremist homosexual pressure groups like the so-called Human Rights
Campaign (HRC)

Anyone who believes that when it comes to sex, there is never right or
wrong. All sexual appetites are 'equal.' If it feels good, do it."

Jeanne Douglas (hlwdjs2): "Exactly. As long as everyone is an adult and
consents freely, what's the problem? What's it to you?"

Patrick (Catholic) Barker: "When a man and a woman commit themselves in
marriage, any deviant behavior outside of that marriage can cause
anguish to one member."

Anyone who wishes to 'Repeal all laws governing the age of sexual consent.'"

Jeanne Douglas (hlwdjs2): "That would be scum. Thankfully, a tiny number."

Patrick (Catholic) Barker: "I agree.However, those person are considered
'fags' to me. I am discussing MY definition.

Anyone who wishes to 'Repeal all legislative provisions that restrict
the sex or number of persons entering into a marriage unit.'

Once marriage is redefined, there can be no logical or ethical objection
to any conceivable 'marriage' combination, including polygamous
'marriages.' By watering down marriage, 'gay' activists and like-minded
politicos [usually activist judges] remove this foundational
institution's intrinsic value."

Jeanne Douglas (hlwdjs2): "How has marriage equality 'watered down'
marriage? Has YOUR marriage changed in any way?"

Barry (Atheist/Heisenberg) O'Grady: "There is no such thing as marriage
equality."

Patrick (Catholic) Barker: "My feelings get hurt when any lesbo (ie.
lesbian) couple considers their 'marriage' the same as my marriage. It
is not the same. It is not equal. It is merely a 'feel good' covenant
where two fags try to compare their marriage to mine."

DECHUCHA: "Oh diddums it is all about you is it. No wonder you are so
anti the victims of child sexual abuse in the Roman Catholic Church
getting justice."

Patrick (Catholic) Barker: "Yes. I'm not here to make two lesbo's feel
good about themselves."

Jeanne Douglas (hlwdjs2): "Wow. That's incredibly stupid. How does
anybody else's marriage, straight or gay, have any effect whatsoever on
your own?"

RL Measures: "[Only] via bisexual adultery?"

Patrick (Catholic) Barker: "Only when you claim your lesbo marriage is
comparable to mine."

Barry (Atheist/Heisenberg) O'Grady: "So called gay marriage degrades
real marriage. Gay marriage is impossible because marriage is one man
and one woman."

Patrick (Catholic) Barker: "Anyone who promotes: pro-homosexual,
government-mandated indoctrination. This is already occurring in
thousands of public schools throughout America. Children are being
force-fed the absurd notion that male-male anal sodomy is a perfectly
acceptable, 'alternative' sexual 'orientation.'"

Jeanne Douglas (hlwdjs2): "Because it is."

Patrick (Catholic) Barker: "That is why I consider you a lesbo fag."

Anyone who promotes 'hate crime' laws against homophobes. This is the
first step to prosecuting Christians for their religious beliefs."

Jeanne Douglas (hlwdjs2): "So you're claiming that violence is a
religious belief? Hmmmm."

Patrick (Catholic) Barker: "Nope. You are."

Colonel (Atheist) Burke: "IF JESUS WERE ALIVE TODAY: Would he march in a
gay parade?

Discuss ..."

Patrick (Catholic) Barker: "Any homosexual who delights in participating
in 'gay pride' parades wearing green feathers, nuns habits, or little or
nothing at all. Tell them to keep their limp wrists and lisping whines
to themselves."

Jeanne Douglas (hlwdjs2): "So you're against people having fun. Figures."

Patrick (Catholic) Barker: "I am against people insulting or making fun
of any religious belief. You go ahead and fix hair, decorate an
apartment, shake your limpy wrist, ... We need your types in today's
society."

DECHUCHA: "When you go on like you do it is impossible not."

Patrick (Catholic) Barker: "So you agree. Society needs hair dressers,
decorators, and drama queens."

BENWAY (capt...@mailpuppy.com): "Fair dinkum? I thought Polly was a
Jew (and there is nothing wrong with that) but one who also believes in
the confabulated Jewish mystical history?"

dolf: "The Rabbi was very sensitive to my labeling him fascist--but
should there not be any repentance from Polly the Parrot, Dogfart or
flatulantdingo, I will bring such a claim to the door of his synagogue
upon the Sabbath day.

And given these two kabbalistic systems are equivalent there is nothing
in law or religious belief that he can do about it."

DOGFART (Flatulent Dingo): "WARNING: Mentally defective top poster loose!

(Except miraculously this reply was not top posted!

Dolt, are you getting professional help at long last?"

Barry (Atheist/Heisenberg) O'Grady: "Bullshit top poster loon alert!"

dolf: "I have learnt much Torah theology and philosophy from my Jewish
brethren and it has occupied years of informal and as an earnest
pursuit--where I can be confident that I will shut the mouths of those
narcissistic dogs of whom you speak.

But don't take my long patience to being feeble because I do intend to
take action where necessary.

And lawyers do take on cases as a no win, no fee basis.

And God has willed his purpose in me--And we shall have a recompense. LOL"

SON OF A BITCH (bitch@gripes): "Funny how Barry O'Grady [and] Poly the
Parrot only crawl out of the woodwork when Dolf climbs out of the woodwork.

They can't be the same person because that would mean he is talking to
himself. And that's crazy."

dolf: "From my recollection, the problem is that you are a simple person
and incapable of complex thought: 'Now if you would have said bullshit,
I'd understand" [SON OF A BITCH (bitch@gripes), 1028 hours 30 May, 2008]"

DOGFART (Flatulent Dingo): "As I have posted many times, I am no-body's
sock puppet.

BTW I do post on other issues - just that Dolt is a complete and utter
mental defective, and he takes the bait so nicely!"

dolf: "Polly the Parrot claims that Flatulent Dingo, DogFart and John
Phillips as an employee of fashionfair.com.au are not the same person.

That the header record says otherwise..."

DOGFART (Flatulent Dingo): "No me, Dolt.

Wrong John Phillips.

May not even be my real name, you goose stepping half wit."

dolf: "That header record says otherwise ..."

DOGFART (Flatulent Dingo): "Forged headers, Dolt. Isn't it time for you
to get a life?"

Barry (Atheist/Heisenberg) O'Grady: "Stay on topic retard!

Do cease top posting and cease living. There's a good chap."

Blue Peeler (wo...@barque.org): "They do indeed, unfortunately to take a
case on a speculative basis requires a client who:

1/. has a case
2/. has a winnable case
3/. has a winnable case that will yield a large payout
4/. is not a k00k

That's strike 4 and you are out --------->"

dolf: "On the contrary, your logic is irrational and the opportunity to
win any legal claim is fait accompli:

SEE ALSO: The Judging (Dieu et mon droit), Weighing and Integrity of Words

-
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=460756550784853&id=100005515364934

Yesterday I released into the public sphere a prototype of the Grapple
Project as a metaphysical conceptual 'noumenon'. I expressed the view
that it is a preliminary resource, which still requires substantial
research and testing into it's:

i) AUTHENTICITY (ie. concerns the truthfulness of origins, attributes,
commitments, sincerity, devotion, and intentions),

ii) CONGRUITY: (ie. is the state achieved by coming together, the state
of agreement),

iii) INTEGRITY: (ie. the quality of being honest and having strong moral
principles; the state of being whole and undivided; the condition of
being unified or sound in construction) and

iv) WHOLESOMENESS: (ie. conducive to or suggestive of good health and
physical well-being; conducive to or promoting moral well-being)

Made in relation to its usefulness as a functional utility effectual in
providing a regime of governance and religious belief associated to
attributed time.

"Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law
{krino-judge [G2919]: #230} before the unjust, and not before the
saints?" [1Corinthians 6:1]

"Do ye not know that the saints shall judge {krino-judge [G2919]: #230}
the world? And if the world shall be judged {krino-judge [G2919]: #230}
by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?" [1Corinthians 6:2]

"Know ye not that we shall judge {krino-judge [G2919]: #230} *angels*?
How much more things that pertain to this life?" [1Corinthians 6:3]

The great thing about this as a legal argument: (Dieu et mon droit) is
that this technology for "Judging, Weighing and Integrity of Words" is
not only embedded within the Bible as Scriptures and given assent to
through an oath, swearing by Almighty God, but is compatible with the
regime of numbered and natural jurisprudence (ie. the Categories of
Understanding as #729 appraisals within the Grapple noumenon, in being a
reasonable consideration, then ought to equate with the numbered
paragraphs) as being a mandatory prerequisite for the presenting of any
legal case before a court of law."

ONWARD CHRISTIAN SOLDIERS

Text: Sabine Baring-Gould, 1834-1924
Music: Arthur S. Sullivan, 1842-1900

Lyrics
1. Onward, Christian soldiers!
Marching as to war,
With the cross of Jesus
Going on before.
Christ, the royal Master,
Leads against the foe;
Forward into battle,
See his banners go!

(Chorus)
Onward, Christian soldiers!
Marching as to war,
With the cross of Jesus
Going on before.

2. At the sign of triumph
Satan's host doth flee;
On, then, Christian soldiers,
On to victory.
Hell's foundations quiver
At the shout of praise;
Brothers, lift your voices,
Loud your anthems raise.

3. Like a mighty army
Moves the Church of God;
Brothers, we are treading
Where the Saints have trod.
We are not divided;
All one body we:
One in hope and doctrine,
One in charity.

4. Onward, then, ye people;
Join our happy throng.
Blend with ours your voices
In the triumph song:
Glory, laud, and honor
Unto Christ, the King.
This through countless ages
Men and angels sing.

YOUTUBE

- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bvZ76PgFgQ

SEE ALSO:

About The Shroud of Turim (Ignorance & Anti-Semitism) of 24-26 May, 2016
(AEST)

-
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=462090373984804&id=100005515364934

The Revenge of the Mosquitoes (ie. skeeters) of 27-30 May, 2016 (AEST)

-
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=462984260562082&id=100005515364934

The Day at the Zoo of 30 May-2 June, 2016 (AEST)

-
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=464309873762854&id=100005515364934

Facebook Post: The Sodomite Prophecy: (A Day When God Reigned on
Narcissistic Self Pride) 2-4 June, 2016 (AEST)

-
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=465387710321737&id=100005515364934

- dolf

dolf

Jun 4, 2016, 12:40:05 AM6/4/16
The Colonel (Atheist) Burke prefers to fuck goats--go and join the
fascist c@nt for sloppy seconds:

Sing odes to Hitler while you are at it...

Vile scum