UFO'S

yourdaddy

May 17, 2021, 8:57:47 PMMay 17
ANYONE REMEMBER DOC'S HYPOTHESIS ON THE UFO PHENOM?
I VAGUELY REMEMBER HIM SATATING SATANIC DECEPTIONS FROM THE BEING WHO OWNS THE POWER OF THE AIR. BUT IT ALSO COULD BE THE WATCHERS. BUT ANGELS DONT NEED OR USE VEHICLES. I NEED MORE DATA.

cowman

May 17, 2021, 10:53:57 PMMay 17
Dana utorak, 18. svibnja 2021. u 00:57:47 UTC korisnik yourdaddy napisao je:
> ANYONE REMEMBER DOC'S HYPOTHESIS ON THE UFO PHENOM?
> I VAGUELY REMEMBER HIM SATATING SATANIC DECEPTIONS FROM THE BEING WHO OWNS THE POWER OF THE AIR. BUT IT ALSO COULD BE THE WATCHERS. BUT ANGELS DONT NEED OR USE VEHICLES. I NEED MORE DATA.
you need more data????
what you think,to surf across internet and to collect real info????
Real info have US navy.
general Richard Byrd after WW2 go on Antarctica in operation code name "high jump" and his forces was atacked by UFOs which come from water.
Practicaly UFO not realy flying mashine its more something like submarine which have posibility to fly.
US navy lose that batle with UFOs with many casualities.

Operation Highjump (1946–1947)

In 1946, Secretary of the Navy James Forrestal appointed Byrd as officer in charge of Antarctic Developments Project. Byrd's fourth Antarctic expedition was code-named Operation Highjump.[3] It was the largest Antarctic expedition to date and was expected to last 6–8 months.

The expedition was supported by a large naval force (designated Task Force 68), commanded by Rear Admiral Richard H. Cruzen. Thirteen US Navy support ships (besides the flagship USS Mount Olympus and the aircraft carrier USS Philippine Sea), six helicopters, six flying boats, two seaplane tenders, and 15 other aircraft was used. The total number of personnel involved was over 4,000.

The armada arrived in the Ross Sea on December 31, 1946, and made aerial explorations of an area half the size of the United States, recording 10 new mountain ranges. The major area covered was the eastern coastline of Antarctica from 150°E to the Greenwich meridian.

Admiral Byrd was interviewed by Lee van Atta of International News Service aboard the expedition's command ship USS Mount Olympus, in which he discussed the lessons learned from the operation. The interview appeared in the Wednesday, March 5, 1947, edition of the Chilean newspaper El Mercurio, and read in part:

Admiral Richard E. Byrd warned today that the United States should adopt measures of protection against the possibility of an invasion of the country by hostile planes coming from the polar regions. The admiral explained that he was not trying to scare anyone, but the cruel reality is that in case of a new war, the United States could be attacked by planes flying over one or both poles. This statement was made as part of a recapitulation of his own polar experience, in an exclusive interview with International News Service. Talking about the recently completed expedition, Byrd said that the most important result of his observations and discoveries is the potential effect that they have in relation to the security of the United States. The fantastic speed with which the world is shrinking – recalled the admiral – is one of the most important lessons learned during his recent Antarctic exploration. I have to warn my compatriots that the time has ended when we were able to take refuge in our isolation and rely on the certainty that the distances, the oceans, and the poles were a guarantee of safety.[40][41]

In 1948, the U.S. Navy produced a documentary about Operation Highjump named The Secret Land. The film shows live-action footage of the operation, along with a few re-enacted scenes. It won the Academy Award for Best Documentary.

On December 8, 1954, Byrd appeared on the television show Longines Chronoscope. He was interviewed by Larry LeSueur and Kenneth Crawford about his Antarctic voyages, and claimed that Antarctica, in the future, would become the most important place in the world for science.

yourdaddy

May 17, 2021, 11:16:33 PMMay 17
HEY MORON, THE US GOV SAYS THEY DONT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE BUT THERE IS SOMETHING THERE.

cowman

May 18, 2021, 9:33:06 AMMay 18
yup,genius they "don't know" what they are.
it's meteorological balloons hahaha.
Pay info tax for valid info you receive from them.
They be graciously pleasured for you "understanding"

cowman

May 18, 2021, 10:50:44 AMMay 18
But real question is not why admiral Byrd is attacked by UFOs but how(how massive) is number of attackers
and exact location?
In historical reports we noticed Ross sea but that's large area.
Personaly I believe in underwater gate which is enter in something called Agartha.
Inner World which is hiden from human eyes and acces of unwanted visitors.

Matt2442

May 18, 2021, 10:17:47 PMMay 18
On Monday, May 17, 2021 at 5:57:47 PM UTC-7, yourdaddy wrote:
> ANYONE REMEMBER DOC'S HYPOTHESIS ON THE UFO PHENOM?
> I VAGUELY REMEMBER HIM SATATING SATANIC DECEPTIONS FROM THE BEING WHO OWNS THE POWER OF THE AIR. BUT IT ALSO COULD BE THE WATCHERS. BUT ANGELS DONT NEED OR USE VEHICLES. I NEED MORE DATA.

Matt2442:
As I recall, it was hard to know exactly where he was going with that subject at first, but what I got from it was that they are demonic, part of the end times spiritual deception. I don't remember if he linked them to the Watchers or the Nephilim, but Chuck Missler did in several lectures I sat under and in his book "Alien Encounters," as well as many others have. I think Doc knew what is going on, but took a damn long time to get to the point. If you can get your mind beyond the scottie box, and don't be afraid to read books Gene Scott didn't read on TV and check out what others have had to say, there is a lot of material out there. Use Doc's teaching as a starting point and then check out "Alien Encounters," "The Omega Conspiracy" by I.D.E. Thomas,"The Day the Earth Stands Still" by Derek Gilbert and Josh Peck, The "Nephilim" trilogy and other works by L.A. Marzulli. There's even more than that if you do some searching.

Matt2442

May 18, 2021, 10:23:00 PMMay 18
There's also "The Facade" and "The Portent" by Michael Heiser.

yourdaddy

May 18, 2021, 11:26:24 PMMay 18
thats what i got out it too

yourdaddy

May 18, 2021, 11:52:49 PMMay 18
but those videos played on 60 mins sunday was amazing, how they defy gravity, physics, if the demons can deceive like that,then no wonder the world gets fooled into fake jesus.

yourdaddy

May 18, 2021, 11:54:13 PMMay 18
during the great trib.

cowman

May 19, 2021, 12:28:08 AMMay 19
all that books is good as well but they are founded on fact that UFOs come from outer space,from other galaxies which is complete wrong.
I believe that most of UFOs come from Earth.
Maybe watchers come from outer space but his body is withouth blood and they come throu Van Alen belts without problems.
High radiation and temperature is not problem for that species.
For all others (blood type beings) radiation and temperature in Van Alen belts is like wall.
All worker aliens is terestral beings like humans and they live on Earth bilions years but not on Earth but inside of his shell.
So 90% of all UFOs is terestrial vehicles and Antarctica is his portal and inner base.

cowman

May 19, 2021, 12:53:45 AMMay 19
so if we talk about UFOs we must talk about parallel world who exist down side,millions and millions years before humans take on the historic scene.
Practically they own all of us.
Technologically of course.
So book's can't help us to conquer they tech superiority.

yourdaddy

May 25, 2021, 2:49:46 PMMay 25
BLUFATSO WANTS TO GO IN A UFO, SHE WILL ITS CALLED KERMIT DE FROG, TO ARMAGEDDON