DEMON FORCES

yourdaddy

May 13, 2022, 11:37:10 AM5/13/22
THE SAME DEMONS WHO TOOK DOWN SCOTT ARE AT WORK IN THIS SO CALLED AFGS GROUP.. AND YET YOU WEENIES COMPLAIN I'M BEING HARSH ON SOME,,, BOO FUCKING HOO! YOU AINT SEEN NOTHING YET, TRY ON ETERNAL TORTURE FORRRRRREVER! NOT A WEEK OR A YEAR,,,FOREVER!
NEVER TO GET OUT OR HEARD FROM AGAIN! JESUS KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS COMMANDED TO DO. TO HINDER THE RISE OF THE SPIRIT OF ANTICHRIST AND TO WATCH FOR OUR LORDS APPEARING.
Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

“For the mystery of iniquity doth already work; only he who now hindereth will continue to hinder until he be taken out of the way.

“And then shall that wicked one be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming…”

DESTROY! SOUNDS LIKE HATE TO ME WINGO

bluettes

May 13, 2022, 1:37:36 PM5/13/22
LOL. No one here has ever called you "harsh", not that I recall. That would be like calling the devil mean and cranky and Jesus nice. We call you stupid, moron, uninformed, scripturally illiterate, obnoxious and so on.

yourdaddy

May 13, 2022, 2:24:48 PM5/13/22
EXACTLY THE RESPONSE I'D EXPECT FROM SATAN AND HIS DEVILS.
Message has been deleted

yourdaddy

May 13, 2022, 3:57:58 PM5/13/22
IF DOC TOLD YOU THE DAY AND YEAR OF THE RAPTURE WOULD YOUR LIFE CHANGE? FOR THE DEMONS KNOW AND THEY HAVE BUT A SHORT TIME LEFT TO GET THEIR LAST LICKS IN. THAT IS WHAT IS GOING ON IN THIS CHAT GROUP. A DUMBFUCK LOSER STARTED POSTING TITHING IS BULLSHIT, DOC IS A CULT, THERE WAS NO ATLANTIS. IF YOU CANT FIGURE IT OUT THERE IS NO HOPE FOR YOU. I SEE CLEARLY WHAT IS GOING ON. DEMONIC FORCES!

bluettes

May 13, 2022, 4:05:58 PM5/13/22
If doc told YOU ...would you believe him?