Sunday morning...

rpbc

May 23, 2021, 3:53:01 PMMay 23
Watched the whole show today, she gave a good well thought out message on rulers and principalities in high places and victory at the cross.... not one reference to giving. She did claim warrior status against the earthly expression attempting to close churches, masks and forced vaccines, etc., yet she closed her church, requires social distancing, and has no camera of her audience with suspect clap tracks... and yet, the message today was quite good. I thought her dissection of the verse was absolutely correct but honestly the context of the verse as it is in the KJ conveys the measure and meaning if one is reading for understanding. She did a good job explaining it though using root meanings from the original language...

Matt2442

May 23, 2021, 7:12:04 PMMay 23
On Sunday, May 23, 2021 at 12:53:01 PM UTC-7, rpbc wrote:
> Watched the whole show today, she gave a good well thought out message on rulers and principalities in high places and victory at the cross.... not one reference to giving. She did claim warrior status against the earthly expression attempting to close churches, masks and forced vaccines, etc., yet she closed her church, requires social distancing, and has no camera of her audience with suspect clap tracks... and yet, the message today was quite good. I thought her dissection of the verse was absolutely correct but honestly the context of the verse as it is in the KJ conveys the measure and meaning if one is reading for understanding. She did a good job explaining it though using root meanings from the original language...

Matt2442:
That's rare for her to not bring up giving, at least as far as I know since I don't watch her services. I'm glad to hear that she gave a good message today though.

yourdaddy

May 23, 2021, 8:26:16 PMMay 23
hey morons doc didnt bring up giving on sunday services either, just the normal offering. and that you even listen to the great whore proves to me what kind of morons you are. non saint material.

rpbc

May 24, 2021, 12:24:12 AMMay 24
rpbc: Yeah... not once. She keeps this up and they'll have to 'knock the walls out' like Scott used to say, revival. Of course she'll have to take the point against the lock downs and social distancing being used to isolate everybody from one another. She gave John MacArthur credit for standing up and taking the lead but also dissed him, said she didn't like him for things he's said about her husband, and a few other things... said people need to stand up against the tyranny but she didn't, still hasn't, just with words only as though that is the same as the deed. Thing is she has lied to the congregation and the audience in general from the beginning about the porn and never wanting to be in leadership, God called etc., and her general snarky prosecutorial nature... what you expect from a defensive liar, and that's the problem, she has lied from the beginning and needs to come clean with all that or else how can her statements of position and courage be taken seriously, believed. Today though she did make a cohesive presentation from beginning to end... first time I've heard any thing like that from her. Granted I don't often listen though every time I've tried she was simply scattered switching from one line of thought of to another without any logical connection what so ever... just blathering.